16. Can't trust anyone

Jimin Pov:

I was so cold and hungry. The weather down here was really weird. It was freezing. I could even see my breath while I was breathing out. The tip of my fingers were turning really red and I couldn't feel them anymore. I should have dressed warmer but I didn't think it would be this cold. I really needed to find somewhere to go or else I would be freezing to death.
"Park Jimin why do you always come up with the best ideas." I complained to myself but still wanted to find Jungkook so I also didn't care that I was freezing. If only I could get a small hint to where he could be. Finally I could see some light coming from somewhere and I decided to walk up to it. It was something that looked like a cloud walked but in smaller and it had wheels.

What even was that? I knocked on the window as I saw someone sitting inside and the window was rolled down

"What's up boy?" The man sitting inside asked while he held a bottle in his hand.
"Well...I am kind of lost and...ehm..." For some reason I didn't even know what to say so he wouldn't think I am crazy like the other people I asked for help.
"Do you need a ride?" He asked and slowly nodded my head. It doesn't matter as long I don't had to stand in the cold. He opened the door and I sat inside trying to warm my cold hands.
"So where are you headed?" He asked as he took a look at me. The only think I could think about was the water bottle in his hand and how much I hoped he would offer me some. I was so thirsty.
"Do you want some?" He suddenly asked and I happily accepted his offer. I lifted the bottle to my mouth and took a sip only to realize that it was extremely bitter and burnt my whole mouth. The moment I swallowed, I started coughing and wanted to throw up.
"Hahaha look at you. Did you think I was giving you apple juice?" He asked while laughing. Well I hoped something like that. I handed him the water bottle back and the tip of his finger touched my hand what made him look at me.
"Wow your hand is really soft." He said and grabbed my hand. It took me a bit by surprise.

 It took me a bit by surprise

"You even smell good. Like a woman." He continued and sniffed on my hand. Alright now it was starting to get weird.
"Listen boy I am straight but you are really appealing." Once he said that I felt a disgust inside of me and decided it would be bette rot get out of that thing but he locked it.
"Woah why so fast? There is something about you that want me to do bad things. You really are something." He spoke and started moving closer to me. Alright what was this all about now? He placed his hand on my chest and pulled me closer to him by my shirt. I let out a small surprised scream as he turned me around and put pressure on my back.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled scared as he started to roll up my shirt.
"I don't know myself." He said as he started stroking my body. I didn't like this at all. I started wiggling around and wanted to push him off but the more I moved the more he pushed me downs what was wrong with everyone? I started to freak out and wanted to push him off but he suddenly removed his belt and wrapped it around my wrist.

 I started wiggling around and wanted to push him off but the more I moved the more he pushed me downs what was wrong with everyone? I started to freak out and wanted to push him off but he suddenly removed his belt and wrapped it around my wrist

"Stop it! What is wrong with you?!" I screamed with already teary eyes as he wrapped something around my mouth stopping me from screaming.
"I never done anything like this before until you sat inside my fucking car." He said while breathing heavily and started unbuttoning his pants. The moment I realized what he wanted of me my eyes grew big. But I didn't want it? Why would he do it then? He can't do it if I didn't want to. This is not how it works...

 This is not how it works