35. Hospital

Author Pov:

Taehyung was holding Jungkook between his arms, trying to stop his bleeding but the boy was getting more pale by every minute. He was freaking out inside because he didn't know what to do and he also never cared before to save someone's life at all. His head was a whole mess.
"Motherfucker! What do I do now?!" He yelled as he looked around trying to come up with a plan. Just then a thought came to his mind.

 Just then a thought came to his mind

"I need to take him to the hospital." Without thinking twice, he stood up and removed the chain of the boy. Hi lifted him into his hands and ran over to his bedroom door. Just as he was about to walk outside he stopped. Different situations were going through his head how someone could catch him trying to save the boy. He could walk into Namjoon or even worse...Jackson. That guy knows no mercy. Just like he didn't knew before he met Jungkook... Simply caring him out of here wasn't an option. But he also needed treatment. Another idea popped into his head and we walked back to the bed where he placed Jungkook and covered him with a blanket.
"Hang on kid." He said and ran out of his room. Without caring about anything he went outside of the building and once he ran far enough, he closed his eyes and his horns came to light again with his dark black wings. The ground started to shake and the sky looked like it was breaking. In a flash of a second he started levitating and soon after like a gun shot he disappeared in the sky. It was fast and he made sure that no devil would see him but what he didn't know that someone else clearly saw every single move he made. That someone was no other then Jin and the guards. They saw Taehyung running outside in a hurry and vanishing into thin air.
"So this is how they go back to the human world." One of the guards said as he was looking at the spot Taehyung was standing before. All of them were amazed of the devils skills but also terrified. Only Jin was sitting there behind a big rock with a confused face. He didn't want the guards to get worried but he knew something was up. The way Taehyung was looking and the energy he had. Jin felt something in the air the second he laid eyes on that boy and he also knew that it had to do something with Jimin or Jungkook he just couldn't figure out what quiet yet but he would sooner or later.

 Jin felt something in the air the second he laid eyes on that boy and he also knew that it had to do something with Jimin or Jungkook he just couldn't figure out what quiet yet but he would sooner or later

Taehyung Pov:

I arrived at the hospital in less than two minutes and ran inside right away. There wasn't much going on inside because it was already night time but I had to find someone who could help. A nurse or something, anything. Just then I saw a woman in a white uniform holding some medication in her hands. I ran up to her and she looked at me surprised.
"Young man what happened? Are you alright?" She asked as she placed a hand on my back while I was breathing unstable. I brushed her hand off and straightened myself before her.
"I need medication or something. My soul-...friend hit his head and he lost a lot of blood. Maybe he even needs blood I don't know, you are the doctor you tell me." I said really fast and hoped she would just hand me something that could be of help but of course not.
"Oh that sounds awful. You need to bring him in so we can check on him. He may need stitches." She said and wanted to hand me some paper work but I had no time for that. I grabbed her arm tightly and she yelled a little surprised.
"No listen, I can't. You have to give me something that will make him feel better. I don't have time!" I yelled and the fear started to grow in her eyes as I was squeezing her even more.
"G-Gentleman please remove your arm. I need to see the patient. I can't just give you something without knowing what is actually going on." She said and I have lost my patience. Stupid humans. I pressed her against the wall harshly and she wanted to scream.
"Sir-" Just as she was about to say something I hit my hand against her mouth and looked really deep into her eyes. The whole room because really dark and my eyes turned red.

 The whole room because really dark and my eyes turned red

They were almost glowing. Everything around us looked like we were in a haunted building. She was staring at me with tears in her eyes while my horns started to slowly come out of my forehead.
"You will give me medication, painkillers, bandage and blood. If you refuse then this night will be your last in peace. You will see me everywhere. I will haunt you wherever you are. You can't escape me because I will always find you Elizabeth." Once I said her name tears started to stream down her face. She nodded her head and I let go of her. The room became bright again and I looked like a normal human again. With shaky hands she handed me everything I asked for.
"T-this is for the pain and this helps against infection. I-I don't know his blood type but 0 should be good for any kind." She said without daring to look at me and I grabbed everything and left her standing there like someone who just saw a ghost. Oh believe, you would be happy to see a ghost instead of me.

 Oh believe, you would be happy to see a ghost instead of me