52. The war has started

Taehyung Pov:

I ran straight to my room and ripped my door open, in hope to find Jungkook sitting on my bed, eating for me to come back but that wasn't the case. He wasn't in my room. My blood started to boil as I ran over to the bathroom and kicked the door open. Empty. No sigh of a broken angel. I felt my whole body heat up and I threw my fist in the air.
"Fuck!" I yelled as I punched the bathroom mirror right in the middle which made it break into peaces. I looked at my reflection and because of the broken peaces, I looked mortified. Just like my soul.
"Ahh!" Suddenly I could hear a quiet screen coming from outside and I immediately turned my head over to the door.
"Shut up!" After another scream, I ran back outside and tried to follow the sound that I was hearing. It sounded more far away so I ran as fast as I could until I could finally make the voice out.
"It hurts." That was Jungkooks voice. My eyes grew big once I heard what he was mumbling. My legs started to move even faster which almost seemed impossible at this point and once I turned right, I could finally see him. Not only him but another devil who was holding him tight to his body.
"Let him go!" I yelled as I arrived behind them and that made them turn around. The guy was one of the rippers. He was huge and old. Most devils have respect for his kind. He was holding Jungkooks arm effortlessly and Jungkook had no chance in escaping. His arms were already tied behind his back and a cloth was wrapped around his mouth that prevented him from screaming even more. I could see the dried tears on his face and the new bleck eye on the left side of his face. He was punched so hard that he couldn't even open his eyes anymore. The fear in his eyes was obvious. He must have never seen such a huge guy before.

 He must have never seen such a huge guy before

I wanted to rip that assholes eyes out. I wanted to put him on fire and watch him burn until even his devil body can't take it anymore. I wanted him to suffer. But mostly, I wanted to punch myself because he shoved me what I did to Jungkook. The way he is looking at me right now, with so much fear, was the same way he looked at me when I was ready to kill him. That motherfucker shoved me that I am no better than him and that Jungkook most likely is just as frightened of me as he is of him and that there was no chance to make it any better but I could still try.
"Oh sorry Taehyung, I didn't know that little thing was yours. I found him outside in the hallway walking around like a lost puppy and thought I could have some fun with him." The big duck said as he squeezed Jungkooks arm even more that made him whimper under his hold. My arms were already shaking and I could feel my blood almost popping out of my veins. He needed to die.
"Let him the fuck go!" I yelled and my eyes became red like fire. I created a fireball in my hand and threw it right at him but unfortunately he blocked it with no effort. He started laughing historically and that made me just angrier.
"Oh look at that. Why do protective all of a sudden? Did this little fuck perhaps suck your dick or something? Was he good, is that why you want him back? Maybe I should get a taste myself." Once he said that I couldn't hold myself back anymore and ran straight at him. He easily grabbed my neck with one hand while the other one was still holding Jungkook. He squeezed my neck really tightly and no air was going through my body anymore. I could feel my vision getting blurry. He was killing me.
"Now, I am not really interested why you care about this thing that much because I think I can already assume but I will tell you one thing. Once you are already unable to move your body, I will fucking rape your little angel and make you watch it. After that I will simply rip your legs out and throw you to the dragons." He said with deep voice and I could already just hear his voice and not being able to see him because of the lack of oxygen but this sentence was just enough for me to freak out even more. I started screaming and wrapped both my arms around the hand that was holding me. I twisted his arm and broke his bone. He let go of me right away and threw Jungkook to the wall while he was holding his broken arm.
"Ahhh you fucking kid! I will kill you!" He yelled and I could see his head starting to become red. I could care less because I was very angry myself. Most likely like never before. I stood straight before him and suddenly my wings appeared. They looked different from before. They were bigger. My nails also grew bigger and sharp and I felt so powerful like I could deal with the whole underworld on my own.