28. This can't be

Jin Pov:

The guards and me were slowly following Jimin and that guy that he was with. I was really feeling weird because of the way that boy looked before. Those huge horns and glowing red eyes. I couldn't help it but think about him. That that boy looked exactly like him. I tried to get it out of my head and focus but it was almost impossible. It was driving me crazy.
"Sir look." One of the guards said and the moment I looked up, I could see four huge guys appearing in front of Jimin and the other guy. This wasn't looking good at all. What on earth did Jimin get into. One of the guys stepped in front of them and as I tried to get a better look of the whole situation my eyes scanned the face of the guy. I felt like my whole body because numb and my breathing stopped.

 I felt like my whole body because numb and my breathing stopped

I knew that guy. I very well knew that guy. This whole situation started to feel like a dream and I really wanted to wake up.
"It can't be..." I could hear a small whisper next to me and as I looked over to my side I saw Wonho staring in front of him the same way as I was before. So that meant he recognized him as well.
"That's Jackson." He said and gave me a shocked and also confused look. All I could do was nodding my head. The whole situation started to get out of hand when one of the guys started to mess with Jimins wings and the black horn guy got angry. I got really surprised when I saw him flinch in pain as well when Jimin did. That looked kind of suspicious to me.
"No fucking way. He is actually your soulmate?! This is hilarious!" I could hear Jackson laughing and my eyes grew big once that word left his lips. Soulmate. My hands started to shake and I must have turned white like a ghost. That couldn't be. I thought that bond was long dead.
"What does that mean? What is he talking about?" The guards asked curious but I couldn't talk. No words would come out of my mouth. There was no way that it was actually true.
"We need to save Jimin." Wonho was about to run up to them but I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back which almost made him fall on his back.
"Calm down, we need to wait." I said but he didn't seem very satisfied with that answer as he gave me a confused look.

" I said but he didn't seem very satisfied with that answer as he gave me a confused look

"Jimin is hurting. We need to help!" Once Wonho continued, I had to cover his mouth with my hand because he was starting to get to loud.
"We have no idea what those guys are capable of. You saw the one coming with Jimin. With the black horns. They could be very dangerous. Even for us. For now we need to figure out how we could get Jimin out of here the best way possible. And maybe we will even find Jungkook. We need to be patient for a little. Trust me please." I tried to calm Wonho and also the other hoards down and even though they wanted to grab Jimin and leave as fast as possible, they still listened to me and sat back. We fixed our eyes on the scene that was going down before us again and hoped nobody would get hurt.
"If you don't want me to burn him alive then stop with the drama and follow me." Said Jackson as he was holding Jimin between his hands. My forehead was sweating as I saw Jimin in pain and I really wanted to do something but I knew that I had to wait.

 My forehead was sweating as I saw Jimin in pain and I really wanted to do something but I knew that I had to wait

We needed to find out more about them so we could for sure beat them. Suddenly Jackson let go of Jimin and all of them started walking away from our view. I needed to collect my thoughts and somehow try to man up a little. Even though I was still under shock.
"Are you alright?" Wonho suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder and asked kind of worried. I needed to collect myself again and try not to think about that right now. That was a problem for later. Right now we had to save the boys.
"Yes, I'm alright. Let's quietly follow them. We need to know where they are taking Jimin. Maybe Jungkook will be there as well." I said and slowly climbed out of our hideout and started slowly walking after them. Jin why did you even had to send that boy down. You are the worst god heaven ever had.

 You are the worst god heaven ever had