15. Dreaming

Jimin Pov:

I was still walking around looking for Jungkook and now it was really dark down here. It is never dark in heaven so I was really afraid. Why was the world here so dark and sad? I didn't like it. Everyone was acting all weird.
"Looking for something?" Suddenly I heard a voice behind me what made me turn around. It was the guy with the glowing eyes from before. My body immediately started shaking and I felt sweat building on my forehead.

Was he played games with me or what was this all about? Did he want to make me scared because it worked

"You need help?" He asked again and I just looked away.
"Does he think I forgot everything?" I thought to myself until he placed a hand on my shoulder what made me immediately jump away.
"N-no thanks. I-I'm g-good." I simply answered and quickly made my way far away from him without slowing down. As I looked back, I saw no one behind me so I let out a relieved breath and hoped he left. This place here was horrible. Words came out of my mouth that I never heard or used before and I felt shiver running down my back the whole time.
"Jungkook please be alright."

Jin Pov:

We were near the human world already and I felt my chest tightening up. I never been down here since we were looking for him and that was also a horrible experience. Everything down here was just weird and frightening. The people, the view, the air just everything. As the cloud walker hit the ground, the doors opened and the guards stepped out first.
"It's clear. You can come out now sir." He said and I slowly stood up and stepped out on the grass. The moment the dirty air down here hit me, I wanted to throw up. I smelt disgusting but I had to hold myself together. Don't show any weakness.
"Where should we start sir?" One of the guards asked and I looked around in the dark nature.

"I have no idea."

Jungkook Pov:

*
I stood in a big white hallway looking around and saw everyone I love looking at me with a smile.
"Jimin, J-hope." I grew a big smile once I saw my friends standing there as well.
"Jungkook." I heard a similar voice what made me turn around. There I saw God walking up to me with open arms. I didn't know how to feel about this. I felt betrayed and thrown away. I didn't even want to see his face.
"Please forgive me my child. I made a horrible mistake." He explained but I still couldn't forgive him. He left me alone down there. I was nearly dead.
"I know you are mad so please let me make this up to you." He said with a huge smile and I gave him a confused look. Once he saw my face he laughed and pointed behind me.
"Turn around my child. There is a present for you." He added and I slowly turned around. I could only see a figure first but once it was clear my eyes grew big.
"Hello broken bird." Taehyung.

" Taehyung

*
"Ahhhhhh." I screamed at the top of my lung and quickly sat up. Was I dreaming?
"Ahahahaha look at yourself. Oh no did you have a nightmare." Taehyung was standing before the cell I was locked in before while laughing. I was chained again while he was standing there satisfied. All I did was rolling my eyes at him and turned around.
"Shut up." I spat at him and laid back down on the cold ground.
"It fascinates me how you STILL talk back. I think I will have to cut your leg off so you finally behave." He said and after that opened the cell. I had a little more strengt then before so I tried to fight against him but I was still way to weak. He easily pulled me out a threw me in the middle of the room. Like that I could see all the other cells and the people laying inside there. Once looked worse than the other. I couldn't even see if they were still alive or not. I gulped as I saw someone laying there without fingers and toes. Oh holy god. Shivers ran down my back as Taehyungs cold fingers touched my skin. He placed his hands on my shoulder and started whispering into my ear.
"I was bored." After he said that he pushed me over and kicked me in the stomach. I yelped in pain and pressed my teeth together. He kicked me again and it hurt even more then before. Another kick and another one and another one. At this point I was already coughing blood.
"Why.isn't.it.working!" After every words he kicked me one time. My vision was completely blurry and I was already blacking out.
"Oh fuck it, it just doesn't satisfy me." He gave me one last kick before walking over to another cell and dragging someone out. What wasn't satisfying him anymore? Was he getting bored torturing me?

 What wasn't satisfying him anymore? Was he getting bored torturing me?