60. You are free

Taehyung Pov:

Yoongi arrived next to me with the other angels and Namjoon and looked at the mess that I created. Jackson wasn't moving. He just laid there nearly dying but I couldn't care less. I was hoping he would die but the punch wasn't hard enough. Maybe I didn't hit him hard in porpoise. I really became soft hearted. What a shame. Well not a shame for Jungkook.
"It looks like you managed him quiet well." Yoongi said with a half smile and I just shrugged my shoulder. To be honest, I didn't really remember how it all happened because it was so fast and I was way to angry to even think.
"Let's go. They are already back on earth. The little one was asking for you." I said and Yoongis eyes clearly lit up.

I could tell he was worried but also happy to hear that from me

I could tell he was worried but also happy to hear that from me. That was also the reason I even told him. I knew how he felt about him because I most likely felt just the same way about Jungkook. I hoped one they he would be asking for me like that as well.
"And how are we going to go back?" One of the angels asked and Yoongi and I looked at each other with a smirk.
"Angels close your eyes. This is nothing for anyone with weak nerves." I said and Yoongi and I started to open the gate to earth. Our horns grew just like always and our eyes started glowing. The sky opened and shortly we were lifted up into the hole on the sky. The air became colder and suddenly we were already on earth.
"We need to somehow keep them down there. Jackson will be furious once he wakes up and regains his strength." Namjoon said and an idea came to my mind.
"Yoongi do you remember the shield we used to mess with the devil guards. We locked them in the basement with it." I turned over to Yoongi and asked him. He gave me a confused look but nodded his head.
"We were little but our shield was still strong enough to keep them all down there for the whole day and they couldn't break it whatsoever. We are stronger now." I told him and now he understood what I meant. When we were younger, we always hid from the guards when they wanted us to do something and made them go into the basement. Once they were there, we put our power together and with fire created a shield on the door to keep them downstairs. Yoongi shoved me that trick because he is older and knew more about devils then I did. We grabbed each others arms and started creating a huge flame in between us. The flame became bigger and bigger and it started to spread on the ground. The angels jumped to the side but once they realized that it wasn't burning them, they looked confused. That fire wasn't used to hurt people. The shield spread all over the ground and became see through. Only devils were able to see it shimmering a little bit. Yoongi and I let go of each other and suddenly Namjoon stepped forward.
"The shield won't keep them down there for very long. Once it fades, they will be able to break it and come up again. Let me try something." He said and after that closed his arms and spread his arms.

" He said and after that closed his arms and spread his arms

His whole body started glowing but not like it used to. He wasn't red. His body was glowing in a bright light blue color. We even had to cover our eyes it was so intense. He started whispering something under his nose what sounded like a spell and a white shine was coming out of his hands and soaked into the ground. Namjoon opened his eyes and his pupils were as white as the wings of an angels. He looked unreal. He took a deep breath after after that his eyes became normal again and he wasn't glowing anymore.
"What was that?" Yoongi asked not understand what Namjoon just did and he smiled.
"I may not be the ruler of hell anymore but I still have the powers. I created a spell so the devils will only be able to come up to earth if they need to get someone with a black soul. As time flies by they will completely forget about the incident that happened today." He explained to us and I was shocked because I never knew he could do such things. He really was something else.

Author Pov:

"Yoongi!" Jimins scream could be heard from not so far away which made him turn his head and saw the two boys sitting on the ground. Jimin was holding Jungkook in his arms and tried to calm the boy down but he was hyperventilating. Taehyung saw him not being able to breath and ran up to them right away. He sat down before Jungkook and grabbed his two arms.
"Jungkook look at me." He said but the boy wouldn't look up. Jimin was still mad and was about to push Taehyung away until he realized the look in the devils face. He was worried. Really worried and wanted to help with all he had. After that all Jimin did was sigh and step aside.
"Please look up at me. Just for a second." Taehyung continued and finally Jungkook lifted his head a little bit.

Taehyung was looking at him with big glossy eyes and wouldn't even blink

Taehyung was looking at him with big glossy eyes and wouldn't even blink. Jungkook found comfort in his eyes and slowly his breathing became stable again.
"You are free now." Taehyung said and now Jungkook completely slow down. They sat there in silence until Taehyung slowly lent forward and wrapped his arms around the thin boys body. Jungkook wasn't thinking. His head completely empty so he lifted his arms and carefully hugged the devil as well. Even after everything that happened, after all the pain and suffering, Jungkook still felt comfortable. He felt comfortable with Taehyung the first time ever.
"I am so sorry. Please don't hate me. I can't take it." Taehyung whispered into Jungkooks neck and to his surprise Jungkook tightened his grip around him. That was the first time Jungkook actually believed everything that Taehyung told him before without a doubt. They were soulmates and Taehyung was ready to kill for him. To die for him.

 To die for him