27. Old friends

Yoongi Pov:

I sat before Jimin on the ground after he finally calmed down a bit and told him to breath deep and slowly.
"You will be okay just relax." I told him and he slowly nodded his head.
"You are really good at calming people down." He said and that made me chuckle a little. This was the first time I heard something like that and it was odd.
"Well, usually this is not the case." I answered and he gave me a questioning look. No this was not the right time to tell him. I had to wait a little more and get him to completely trust me and that was still not the case. Just as I was about to hold my hand out for him and help him stand up, I felt a cold shiver running down my back. This was a bad feeling. My eyes darkened and I quickly turned around. Just as I expected.
"Look who we have here. If this is not our beloved Yoongi. Long time no see my brother. And it looks like he even brought a pet with him." The person I least wanted to see down here spoke to me. He was someone that everyone feared. Even the devil king himself respected him. This was non other than...
"Jackson." I said angrily and tried to hide Jimin behind myself.

"I thought you gave up on your devil life but seeing you back surprises me

"I thought you gave up on your devil life but seeing you back surprises me. Specially because you came with company." He smirked under his nose as he glanced over to Jimin who was still sitting on the ground and I gave my best to hide him behind myself. Jackson lent closer and suddenly his eyes started glowing red and a huge smile appeared on his face.
"Look at that! You brought us a special gift. Chicken soup." He clapped his hands together as he was trying to step closer to Jimin to take a better look at him. His eyes looked like he was starving and couldn't wait to get Jimin between his hands. I glared at him angrily and put my hand out so he couldn't come any closer. By the look on Jimins face I could tell that he was trying to give his best not to show any fear but he was obviously scared. His small hands were tightened into a fist and he wouldn't dare to even lift his head and face them. I could feel my blood boiling in my veins. My vision became darker and I lent closer to Jackson so I could whisper something to him.
"Don't you dare lay even one finger on him because I will cut it off and shove it up your ass." I told him very seriously and he got shocked.
"Fucking hell Yoongi what have gotten into you. Don't tell me this bitch here is your soulmate or something." Jackson laughed with huge creepy eyes but I didn't move a muscle.

Shortly after he realized that I was serious and his huge smile changed to a shocked expression

"No fucking way. He is actually your soulmate?! This is hilarious!" Jackson laughed historically as if I have just told him the world funniest joke.
"Look at his wings peaking out of his hoodie." I could hear one of the guys behind me and the moment I turned around a small scream left Jimins mouth. The guy was holding a feather in his hand while Jimin was rubbing his shoulder in pain.
"Sorry chicken." He said and threw the feather at Jimin while laughing. Without caring about anything or anyone else I ran up to the guy and grabbed him around the neck. His eyes widened as I started putting pressure on him so that he wasn't able to breath anymore.
"Don't touch him motherfucker." I said with a really deep voice and had to give my best not to squeeze him to death.
"So you are already this obsessed with him? Hmm I see." I could hear Jackson's voice behind me but I didn't turn around. All I could imagine was this bastard laying before me with blood all over his body.
"Let me go!" Once I heard Jimins shaky voice again I immediately snapped out of it and turned around just to see Jackson holding Jimin between his arms tightly. I let the guy fall and wanted to run up to Jimin but suddenly a light hit my face and I stopped. Jackson created a fireball in his hand and held it close to Jimins face.

"If you don't want me to burn him alive then stop with the drama and follow me

"If you don't want me to burn him alive then stop with the drama and follow me." Jackson said already a bit annoyed. I looked over to Jimin who was grabbing onto Jackson's hand that was holding him and his eyes were shut tightly so the smoke wouldn't hurt his sight. Those assholes. I wanted to kill every single one of them. I wanted to destroy them so badly but I couldn't. Because of Jimin. He shouldn't see that side of me. My hands started to relax and I took a need breath.
"Alright. Just let him go." I said and that was exactly what Jackson wanted to hear because a smirk formed on his face.
"Good answer." He said and pushed Jimin over to me and I quickly grabbed him so he wouldn't fall. He was shaking.
"Come with me. Someone will be happy to see you here."...