10. In danger

"Jimin said that the boy who took him had...I don't know...horn?" J-Hope finished. My blood stopped flowing in my wings. This couldn't be. I just stood there not believing my ears. The thing I was most afraid of happened to be true.
"Jin? What do the horns mean?" J-Hope asked me but I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. The only thing I was thinking about was that day. The day everything changed.
"Let's go." I simply said and ran away with the guards. We left J-Hope standing there confused.

 We left J-Hope standing there confused

I couldn't do else. It really wasn't safe for him to know about what was going on and there was also no time to talk. It was safer for him like that. I should have never send Jungkook away. Now I had to face myself with my biggest enemy and also once best friend who I thought disappeared forever.

Jungkook Pov:

I just sat there in the dark in pain. I didn't even cared about Taehyung or that other jerk. The only thing I could think of were my wings.
"How could they just cut my wings off and leave me there bleeding." I whimpered in pain. It hurt so bad and I didn't knew what to do. I tried to sit up slowly without touching my back to the cell. Somehow I managed to do so and bent down to reach the chain around my ankle. It was tight and there was no chance for me to open it or brake it. I tried to open the cage but there were two locks on it. He really made sure that I would stay in here. Suddenly I saw a little light from the entrance of the room and heard someone walking. It was getting closer and closer.
"It's cold." Someone said with a shaky voice. Just a second after, there was a fire in one of the cages and the person inside screamed.
"Warm enough?" The person who walked answered. Now I knew who it was. Taehyung. Somehow my fingertips started to turn cold. I knew he was coming for me. He didn't stop walking until he was right before my cage.
"Did you like the show?" He asked as he stared inside the cage. I just rolled my eyes.
"You won't be that naughty for much longer." He said as he opened the cage and stepped inside. Even though it was dark, I could see the fire in his dark eyes.

 Even though it was dark, I could see the fire in his dark eyes

It almost looked like real fire. Somehow I felt my body burning and it hurt. He smirked.
"That's why you shouldn't stare into my eyes for to long." He said it as if he knew what I was thinking about. For a second I froze and didn't know what to say. He weirded me out so much but I still tried to stay strong. I turned my head away and didn't react at all. He chuckled.
"When I show you my real face, you will be begging for mercy." He said and started to open the chains around my ankles. The spot where the chain rubbed against my skin already turned red. He went out of the cage and stood before it.
"Get out." He commanded and I slowly started to climb out.
"Faster bitch ass." He yelled and grabbed my hair to drag me out.
"There. Much better." He said as he let go of me and I fell to the ground.

" He said as he let go of me and I fell to the ground

Of course on my back again. I was scared it wouldn't heal like that. Taehyung was about to grab my arm but I quickly took my chance and kicked him in the face. I jumped up and made a run for it but something grabbed my ankle and I fell back down. I looked down and saw a whip around my ankle. Taehyung got up and held the other side of it in his hand.
"You son of a bitch." He said and started to drag me away.
"That was a mistake." He said and threw me into a room. It was dark and cold. Somehow even darker than the rest of this place. Taehyung grabbed my hair and sat me down on a chair. Chains landed on my wrists and ankles and I was gagged. No chance to escape.
"Before we start playing, I am going to mark you as my own. And because of before I will make it extra painful." He said with a smirk and my eyes widened. Mark me as his own?...

 Mark me as his own?