19. Can I trust you?

Jimin Pov:

This Yoongi guy somehow managed to convince me to follow him to his house. I know it was a bad idea but I was desperately trying to find Jungkook and to get home as fast as possible. This whole place was a mess.
"Sit down." Yoongi almost commanded me but I did how he told me to. He was way to frightening.

 He was way to frightening

"I am really confused." I said while he also sat down on the couch next to me. I squeezed a bit back so there was more space between us because I was really not comfortable sitting here.
"I know. Listen...how do I say that." He stairted and I gave him a confused look. What was he trying to say?
"This will sound crazy but I am actually a devil." He finally spat it about and I was just as confused as before. What in heaven is a devil?
"You have no idea what I am talking about right?" He asked and I shyly shook my head as a no.
"Did nobody clear you all up up there?" He asked again and once again I shook my head. He let out a frustrated sigh and stood up. I watched as he walked over to the desk and hit his fist on it angry. I flinched at his action and pulled my knees up to somehow protect myself I guess. He looked back at me and I could see on his eyes that he was trying to calm himself down.
"Sorry. It pisses me off that nobody cares to tell the people up there what actually is going on in the world." He explained and I was hella confused. What were they even supposed to tell us?
"Listen." He started and made his way back on the couch and sat down.
"I'm going to stay over here so don't freak out." He said and that made me loosen up a bit. Even if just a bit.
"There is no your world and my world. All of it together is one big world and there are good and bad parts of the world." He started and I was already lost.

"Bad like my friend because he wouldn't stop pranking god?" I asked and that made him chuckle

"Your friend is everything but bad. What I am talking about is evil." He continued and once again I gave him a confused look.
"What is evil?" I asked and it looked like he was thinking about a way to explain me the meaning of it.
"That man before who tried to hurt you, he was evil." Once he said that I understood what he meant. Well more or less.
"There are three parts of the world. Heaven which is where you came from. Only good people live there. Very good people. Then there is the earth. Normal people live here, good and bad. And then there is hell." Shivers ran down my back as he said the last word. Why was it freaking me out?
"Hell is where the worst off all live. The man you met before is nothing to the people who live down there. Their only reason to live is to make other peoples live into a living hell." He explained and now I understood it. But I was till curious about something.
"And where are you from?" I asked and I saw him hesitating before answering.
"I'm from hell." I became completely pale once he said that. I should have knows that I couldn't trust him. Just as I was about to jump up and quickly try to escape, he scooted closed.
"No, no wait. I left. I'm not one of them anymore." He tried to convince me but I couldn't believe him. Not after what happened before.
"Then why did you try to hurt me before?" I asked scared that now he would drop the act and do wha the wanted to do in the first place.
"Devils walk around on earth all the time but angels never come down here. They are way to tempting. People loose their mind whenever and angel comes close to them. Either the best or the worst side comes out of someone who meets them." Once he said that, I understood why we weren't supposed to know anything from the world down here. So we wouldn't be curious and come down here somehow.
"What happened to your friend?" He suddenly changed the subject and I was thinking if I should even tell him but I do needed someone to help me find him so I guess I had no chance.
"He was sent down here because he made some trouble and I followed him to make sure he was okay. But I saw a boy with horns taking him." I explained and he nodded. First he was thinking and then spoke.

 First he was thinking and then spoke

"I know where he is." He suddenly said and my eyes lit up.
"Really?! Tell me!" I started yelling and lent closer, hoping he would finally tell me.
"You can't go there alone. You have no chance." Once he said that I sat back down disappointed.
"We can go together." I got really frustrated as he said that. I didn't want to go with him because I couldn't trust him just yet.
"You can think about it but the longer you take the less time your friend has." He whispered into my ear and left me there sitting. Great.

 Great