11. Don't make a noise

"Before we start playing, I am going to mark you as my own. And because of before I will make it extra painful." He said with a smirk and my eyes widened.

Mark me as his own? He turned away and lifted something up from the ground

Mark me as his own? He turned away and lifted something up from the ground. It was a steel bar.
"Don't hold yourself back. Scream as much as you want." He said and held his hand out. Suddenly a flame appeared on it. It wasn't just a normal flame. It was more black than red. I looked confused but he just evily smiled. He held the steel bar into the flame and it turned red-orange. He came up to me and leant closer to my ear.
"You are mine." After this whisper, I felt something hot against the back of my neck. It turned into a burning feeling and I was really much in pain. I pressed my eyes together and tried not to scream but it was burning me a lot.
"Nothing. Hmm. Interesting. What about now? " He said and almost pushed the whole bar through my neck. Now I couldn't hold it anymore and screamed. But still I tried to hold myself. He released me and looked disappointed at me.

 He released me and looked disappointed at me

"Just a little scream? I was expecting more." He whined and threw the bar away. I chuckled. He turned around and lifted my head by my hair.
"What is so funny?" He stared at me angry and pulled the gag out of my mouth.
"My wings were cut off. There is no bigger pain you could do to me." I answered with a little shaky voice because it still did hurt. He smirked.
"We will see that. This was just the beginning. Now that you have me on your body, I do whatever I want to you." He hissed at me and I looked little confused. Him on my body?
"Oh yes. My name is on your neck." He whispered into my ear again. My eyes widened at his words.
"Did he burn his name in my neck?" I asked myself not believing it.
"Let me show you my masterpiece." He smirked satisfied and got something out of his pocket. It was a steel lighter. He placed it infront of my face and I could see myself in the reflection. My eyes grew as I saw the two bloody letters on the back of my neck. KT. He really did mark me.
"You will never get ride of those. And as long as I am here, I will also make sure that you won't even try to get ride of them." He smiled at me evily as he put the lighter back in his pocket. He marked me like I was some kind of pet or toy. My mind was still at the mark on my neck when he suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.
"Are you still that sassy?" He asked sarcastically. I glared at him angrily.

This ass wasn't going to break me

This ass wasn't going to break me. I may he a human now but I was still Jungkook and I am not going to get something like this to me.
"I can't believe it. You are still rolling your eyes." Taehyung said while laughing like a psychopath and quiet amazed. I felt disgusting just being near him.
"I have never met someone like you but do you know what. I like it. Like this, it will be even more pleasure when I finally broke you." He smirked evily and whispered the last part into my ear. A shiver ran down my back as his hot breath touched my neck. I felt horrible. I just wanted to scream and wiggle around trying to break free but I didn't want to give him that pleasure so I kept my head low and didn't say anything.
"You know the world down here is different to what you are used to." He tilted his self up and walked around the chair I was sitting in.
"But I guess you already realized that." I could hear him smirking while he was still walking in circles around the chair.
"What is your name?" The dickhead asked me but I wasn't going to answer him. He had no right to know my name. All I did was turn my head away. I could hear him chuckle behind me and suddenly my head was yanked back by him into an uncomfortable position.
"What is your fucking name?!" He yelled into my ear so loud that I thought my eardrums would explode. Alright. If he wanted to know it then fine.
"Jungkook." I spat at him. It wasn't changing anything what so ever so who cares. All he did was smirk once again but he did finally let go of me. He went over to the corner of the room and I could see nothing because of the darkness. For a moment I hoped he left but I was wrong. He came back with something in his hand. It was the whip that he used to drag me in this room.
"This thing can be used for other things too." He smiled down at me and I gulped. What was on his messed up mind?

 What was on his messed up mind?