59. Ruler of the underground

Author Pov :

"It's true." Was all Jimin was able to say after everything that happened. Jungkook looked up at his friend not understanding what he meant and how he thinks everything is true. Jimin saw the confusion on Jungkooks face and he knew that he had to tell him what he knew himself. He couldn't do else.
"Jungkook...there are some things that you still don't know. I didn't even knew myself until Yoongi told me everything." Jimin started but Jungkook just got more and more confused by every word leaving Jimins mouth.
"Who is Yoongi?" He questioned with a lifted eyebrow.

Jimin took a deep breath and started to tell Jungkook how he hide in the cloud walker because he didn't want to leave Jungkook alone

Jimin took a deep breath and started to tell Jungkook how he hide in the cloud walker because he didn't want to leave Jungkook alone. He told him about the guy who tried to rape him and about the one who saved him. Yoongi. Jimin told him how he had the same feeling Jungkook had about Taehyung when they looked into each others eyes and that Yoongi helped him at any cost. Yoongi was his soulmate. But the story wasn't that simple. Jimin told Jungkook how he used to be a human in his last life and that he died in a tragical way. It was still hard for him to talk about all that because before he never knew things like that would even be possible. He told Jungkook that he was reborn in heaven but Yoongi remained his soulmate and they found each other. Yoongi was the reason they were able to see each other again. Jungkook just stood there in the middle of nowhere with a pale face.
"This is insane. I had no idea they were hiding from us such things." He said and held his head in shock while he was just staring at the ground.
"I know. I couldn't believe it myself when I found out." Jimin added and placed a hand on Jungkooks back. Finally Jungkook looked up at him and his eyes were full with tears.

 Finally Jungkook looked up at him and his eyes were full with tears

"Jimin...you died..." He said and Jimin gulped. He never thought about it that way because now he was very much alive. But only now.
"But I am here now. If things wouldn't have happened the way they happened then we never meet." He tried to smile at Jungkook and make him see the good things in this horrible story but that was hard for him. Jungkook broke down once again.
"Jungkook! Jungkook what is wrong?!" Jimin held Jungkooks shoulder to help him stay on his feet because the boy couldn't even hold himself anymore. His thought his whole life was a lie.

Taehyung Pov:

Jackson grabbed my shoulder as I let the two boy go up to earth and pushed me back on the ground. I almost couldn't send them back but Jackson wasn't that fast. He was getting tired but I was as well. Very tired.
"You fucking pig! I had enough of your shit! This is the end Kim Taehyung!" Jackson screamed as he was standing above me and placed his foot on my chest which made me getting pushed into the ground even more. I was glaring at him angrily but didn't have the strength to push him away.
"I swear on hell, this was the last move you made. I'm not dealing with you so sadly I will kill you here and now. You won't be able to see any more how I will destroy your little soul fucker. I will nail him down just like his precious Jesus was and after that, I will cut his tongue out so he won't be able to cry out for you. I will fuck he's precious body until he won't be able to breathe and after that, I will just throw him to the other devils. They don't care about fucking a corpse. That will be a lot of fun. For me obviously not for you or him." He smirked at me while he was telling me his sick plan and I felt my palm burning like fire as I was listening to him. That stupid motherfucker. My anger couldn't be controlled anymore and fire started to build in my hands.

First, just a small flame, but just a couple of seconds later it went up my whole arm

"What the hell?" He looked at me, confused not knowing what was happening to my body. To be honest, I didn't know it myself. My feet started tingling as well, and it was caught up in a huge flame as well. I felt the power rush through my body, and with almost no effort I managed to push Jackson off of me. He crashed against a naked tree and then fell to the ground. I let my wings out and flew above him. At this point, my whole body was burning. He stared at me with huge eyes, not believing it was even possible to create that much fire with just one devil. My horns came out of my foreheads in an insane speed, and they grew as huge as never before. Not even he himself or Namjoon had that big horns. For the first Time ever I saw fear in his eyes. I always thought Jackson couldn't fear anything but I guess I was wrong because now I was the reason for his frightened face, and I couldn't get enough of it.
"I am the only real devil here. You are just a fucking fallen angel. You are nothing compared to me. I am the ruler of the underground and you can't threaten me." I said, with a really deep voice, and he wasn't even able to breathe. I swung my ring across his face and that makes you fly away at least a couple of feet. He wasn't moving anymore. I knew he wasn't dead, but he was also barely alive. Just as I was about to fly up to him and give him a second round, I heard something behind me.
"Taehyung!" Yoongi?...