31. We meet again

Author Pov:

Taehyung was walking back to his room with Jungkook laying in his arms. As he arrived back in his room, he almost kicked his door down while he entered because he was so frustrated. He thought about locking Jungkook back into the basement and he really wanted to think that this idea was a great idea but he couldn't convince himself. Even though he was really pissed and annoyed, he still couldn't turn around and walk downstairs so he placed Jungkook on his bed again. The view really made his stomach turn and he hated that feeling. Jungkook was pale and his nose was bleeding a little because of the slap. He had wounds and bruises all over his body. The bandage on his back also should get changed because it leaked through.
"Ah fuck it. I can't even look at him." He hit himself in the face frustrated and tried to somehow get his thoughts off of Jungkook but it wasn't really easy when he was laying right before him like that.

" He hit himself in the face frustrated and tried to somehow get his thoughts off of Jungkook but it wasn't really easy when  he was laying right before him like that

Taehyung walked over to his desk and grabbed something that was laying on it. It was a big chain. He grabbed Jungkooks ankle and put the chain around it and locked it to the bed frame so he wouldn't be able to run away anymore. If any of the other devils catch him outside then it would be the end for him. It's almost like an invitation. As he was fixing the boy to the bed, he could hear a small whimper leaving his mouth. He looked up but to his surprise Jungkook was still sleep. Was he having a nightmare? Taehyung went closer to him and looked at his face. He noticed the small sweat drops on his forehead right away. Taehyung placed his hand on his forehead confused and once he felt the heath of the boy he sighed.
"So now you even get a fever. Well just great." He hissed annoyed and walked into the bathroom to grab a towel. Taehyung soaked the towel into cold water and went to place it on Jungkooks forehead so hopefully his fever would go down. Once he was done taking care of the boy, he sat back into the chair he slept in before and held his head frustrated.
"What am I even doing." He tried to turn his emotions off but they were hunting him like crazy. It almost seemed like all the emotions he thought he never had now came out at once and wouldn't leave him alone. His head was a whole mess and all he wanted to be able to think clearly. Just for a minute.

 Just for a minute

Yoongi Pov:

Jackson and his stupid dogs were dragging us to the castle. A place I will planned never to visit again. I looked over to Jimin and saw him walking with his head hanging low. He was scared that was not a question. I really wanted to grab his hand and let him know that everything will be alright. I wanted to rip Jackson's non existing heart out and dead it to his dogs but that was not an option. Not for now at least. After all we were here to find Jimins friend and I was more then sure that they were leading us to him right now without even knowing.
"He will go nuts once he sees you." Jackson said as we arrived before the castle and he opened the gates. I was harshly pushed inside and just as one of those jerks wanted to push Jimin inside as well I glared at him and for a second it looked like he got scared. He took a step back and let Jimin walk inside himself.
"This way." Jackson said as he grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the main hall. The others were following behind. I really needed to pull myself together because it has been a while since I last saw him and we didn't really part on good terms. We entered the hall and there he could be already seen, sitting and doing actually nothing. That was what he was second best at. The first was torturing people.
"Jackson I was waiting for you." He said without even caring to look up at us.
"It took me a while to get back but I found something that I think you will like, if not even love." Jackson smirked as he looked over to Jimin who was still standing there with his head low. I clenched my jaw and tried not to swing my fist in his face. Calm down Yoongi. Relax.
"And what is that?" He finally looked up and once he saw me his eyes widened.
"I can't believe this. Yoongi came to visit us after such a long time. And I see you have a new friend?" He stretched his neck so he could get a better look of Jimin and I didn't like that at all.
"Namjoon. I didn't come freely. I believe you have something that belongs with him." I pointed at Jimin and spoke to Namjoon with a really serious face. It made him confused for a second but once he stood up and took some steps towards us a huge smirk appeared on his face.

 It made him confused for a second but once he stood up and took some steps towards us a huge smirk appeared on his face

"You brought me an angel? Oh my that's what I call a gift." He reached his hand out and was about to touch Jimin but I stepped before him and grabbed his arm really tightly. It took him a bit by surprise specially because of the deadly eyes I was looking at him with.
"He is mine." I said with a deep voice and after that sentence Namjoon eyes lit up.
"No way. He is yours? What a surprise. Well it looks like at the end the accident didn't solve your problems."