22. Not accepting it

Taehyung Pov:

"More like soulmates." Namjoon said and I sat there pale like the wall, not believing it. That fucking dick was my soulmate?! There was no way. This couldn't be.
"So every time that whore will cry, I'm going to be in pain?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and Namjoon lowered his head.
"Yeah. You will sense all his emotions. Once someone meets their soulmate and they are close, the emotions become stronger day by day because they sense each other. Like a magnet." He answered and I stood up pissed not wanting to accept this.

" He answered and I stood up pissed not wanting to accept this

"This can't fucking be. You need to do something!" I yelled at him and Namjoon looked up at me blankly.
"Do you think I never tried? There is nothing I can do." He answered and by every word he said I because angrier and angrier.
"What kind of fucking King are you if you can't even get this solved!" I yelled at him and suddenly I was grabbed by the neck.
"Watch your fucking mouth. You are in no place to question me! I created hell! Nobody is allowed to disrespect me! Not even you!" Namjoon glared at me with red eyes while his grip on my neck tightened. My eyes widened as he said that.
"Y-you created it?" I asked not believing my ears and finally he let go of me. I coughed while I tried to catch my breath.
"Yes. I am the one who left heaven because I was sick of all the people telling me how I should be. I am my own boss now and everything is how I want it to be! Kill that fucking soulmate of yours so we have one less of them!" He pushed me out of his sigh once he was finish and I angrily stormed off.
"First he wanted me to keep him alive now he wanted me to kill him. Make up your mind bitchass!" I yelled as I slammed my door shut and locked myself in. There was no way that motherfucker was my soulmate. I didn't even have a heart that could hurt so what was this all. Fuck it, I will just let him rot down there.

Namjoon Pov:

Something didn't feel right. This whole situation was causing my head to hurt. How could Taehyung, out of all the people, walk right into his own soulmate. That didn't make any sense. The blood inside of my body started to boil as I thought about Jin and that he might be behind all this. What if he was actually the one who sat this kid up to find us.
"Watch out Jin because the next time we meet, I will rip you apart."

Jungkook Pov:

Jungkook Pov:

I was laying there in the cell with my arms chained behind my back and gagged. At this point I lost all the hope I had. There wasn't even a small sparkle anymore. All I was thinking about was how betrayed I felt. Taehyung was right, with everything he said. How could people up there be so cruel and act all good. Look at me now. They did that to me. I had no home anymore. There was no hope for me anymore. My eyes started to water again and water drops landed on the ground. What did Taehyung call that before. Cry? I was crying. This was something I never experienced before and now I wished it would have stayed like that. That was a horrible feeling.

 That was a horrible feeling

Taehyung Pov:

"Ahhh." I got pulled out of my sleep by a sharp pain going through my whole body and becoming very intense on my chest.
"Ahh for fuck sake." I yelled in pain as I rolled off the bed and hit the hard ground. That little bitch was crying again. I had so enough of his shit at this point so I decided to put an end to it. I managed to somehow drag myself out of the room and went downstairs to kill that fucking bitch. That was it, I have decided. I didn't need bullshit like that in my life. You will regret even running into me you broken bitch.

 You will regret even running into me you broken bitch