5. I am the devil

I looked up and saw that we already arrived at the cloud walkers. There were 3 pilots sitting inside and waiting fur us. Guess they already knew what was going on.
"Everything will be alright. He won't be keeping you down there for to long." Jongin whispered into my ear and I looked up at him. He had a small smile on his face but his eyes looked sad.

 He had a small smile on his face but his eyes looked sad

I looked back at the walker and and stepped inside. The door closed but I could see everything because it was see through. The motor started and we were close before flying away when I saw 2 people running up to the walker. They were my parents. My eyes widened.
"Jungkook!" My mother screamed as she was running.
"Mom! Mom, dad!" I yelled and pressed myself close to he window.
"No! Jungkook!" Both my parents screamed as they arrived.
"Mom!" I tried to open the door but it was locked. Just a second after they arrived the walker started to fly away.
"No! My baby!" My mom started crying but nobody cared. I was already gone. I was going to be on my own down there. This was the worst. I just sat there without saying a word and just waited to arrive. The only thing I could see were the big clouds. That was about to be a long trip.

Taehyung Pov:

"This world is so disgusting. So imperfect and ugly. All the people think they are so smart but everybody here is dumb as shit. Fucking hoes trying to live their life pretending that everything is perfect but it is so not. It is really not and it never will be." I was walking around on the street with my hands in my jeans pocket while a girl grabbed my arm.
"Hello there handsome. What's your name?" She asked with a flirty voice. I turned toward her and looked deep into her eyes. Mine turned dark red and she had fear on her face.

 Mine turned dark red and she had fear on her face

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her closer.
"I don't think you wanna know my name. Go home now. I will visit you later and take you where you belong." I whispered into her ear and as I let her go, she ran away with a shocked face.
"Girls are annoying. They aren't even good for fucking. I would never put my dick inside their messed up pussy. Well I would never put it inside anybody from up here. Down there is where I belong. There is where the real fun starts. In the hell. My world and I am the devil." I had this conversation in my head. I pulled my hoody on my head and kept on walking until I reached a bar. These places are where the ham go when they wanna get drunk. It was fun to watch them almost fall of the chair and sometimes even beat each other up. I loved those places. It shows the real face of the human world. Nothing more than violence. I walked inside and sat down at the pult.
"2 whiskey shots." I ordered blankly and the barkeeper nodded. He gave me the shots and I pushed one down my throat. The human drink alcohol so often. It destroys their body but they are still drinking it. Because of things like that you know that they are stupid. To me it does nothing so I can drink as much as I want. Not much was up that day. Only a few people were sitting around, drinking and staring at their phone. Nothing was heard beside the music.
"Boring." I said while looking around. Well the night was a chill night. I laid back on the chair and shotted the other whiskey I bought.

Jungkook Pov:

As we were flying, I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and J-Hope. It was my fault that they were in trouble too. I just hoped that their punishment wasn't that bad as mine. Worse than this couldn't be. I looked up and could already see some high buildings.

 I looked up and could already see some high buildings

The clouds were gray and the streets were messy. Not a place I would wanted to live at. Just before the walker landed, one of the drivers came up to me.
"Stand up." He commanded. I did so without saying anything. What waited for me at that moment, was even worse than I had ever imagined...

 What waited for me at that moment, was even worse than I had ever imagined