50. You will pay

Jin Pov:

We were still hiding in the building but now we were in a more alive direction because more people were walking around. We had to hide a couple of times so no one would notice us but it was quiet weird how easy it was to trick everyone. Nobody was even assuming that something was up. It was almost to good to be true and I felt kind of weird.
"Everyone we need to be faster. The building is huge and if the two boys are here then we need to-" I was about to finish my sentence when one of the guards look on their face caught my attention. He looked like he have seen a ghost or something. His face was pale and he was looking around the corner at something but I couldn't see what it was. I walked closer to him and the moment I turned my head, a cold shiver ran down my back. My legs started to shake and no words came out of my mouth.

 My legs started to shake and no words came out of my mouth

The view was awful. A man was laying against the wall with a knife through his neck that was fixing him from falling over. His eyes were ripped out and placed in his own two hands. He was for sure dead. Only the blood was covering his body, other than that he was naked. The view almost made me womit. No wonder my guard almost fainted. What happened to that man? Who did that to him? Who was capable of doing such things?
"You like my creation." A deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I turned around just to see Jackson standing before me with three other people behind him. My eyes grew big as I recognized one of them. It couldn't be. It felt like my whole world lit up and then it crashed again once I saw the look he had on his face. His skin was pale and his eyes were black as the night. He looked like the shadow of himself. That wasn't the person I knew before.

 That wasn't the person I knew before

"Namjoon..." I sad not believing my eyes. Suddenly Jackson started laughing once he saw the look on my face and that pulled me out of my trans.
"Look at your ridiculous face. Are you surprised Jinie?" He kept on laughing as he spoke to me and now Namjoons face formed to a grin and he also started laughing. I could take it anymore. The view of the man and also Namjoon brought to my limit.
"Namjoon this is not you and deep down you know it yourself. Let the kids go. I know they are here. Let them free." I said almost tearing up and hoped I could somehow convince him even though I must admit I already knew it was impossible. To much time passed and he has been way to long in that state. It was hard to just simply break it if it was even possible.
"I have to tell you, I am glad to see you here." Namjoon suddenly spoke and hearing his voice broke my heart. He sounded so cold and dark. I couldn't believe that the person standing before me was once my best friend.
"Namjoon please, come back to your senses." I begged but that just made him laugh even harde.

Everyone he was standing with were laughing hysterically

Everyone he was standing with were laughing hysterically. My sadness was starting to turn into anger and I rolled my hands into fits. The kids were still with them.
"Even after so many years you still believe your little speech would have any affect on me? How pathetic." Namjoon spoke and the more words left his mouth the louder his laughing became. His eyes weren't black anymore. They were glowing red.
"You know, back then when you won against me I was really angry. I was ready to rip your wings out because you stole my spot but now things have changed. I am glad that you won and I became the person I am now because this place suits me way better." He added and finally stopped with the laughter but the grin never left his mouth. My anger came out and I started shouting at him.
"Stop this already! This is not you! He poisoned you that's why you are acting like that! Everybody saw it that's why he ran away because he knows what he did! Jackson is fault at everything!" I yelled but all Namjoon did was roll his eyes. He shoved me no other reaction.
"He brainwashed you! Please Namjoon you can't be this naive." I said and once the last word left my mouth, he snapped.
"Naive?! I was naive to think that you are my best friend. You crack stabbed me! And now you will pay for it." His expression turned serious and suddenly even more of his people arrived. They were all standing in a position ready to fight us.
"No that wasn't right. That's not what I came here for. What has the world become."