24. What are you?

Jimin Pov:

I sat inside the car of Yoongi while he was driving somewhere. He told me that people call cloud walkers cars and use it way more often then we use ours. It was actually a really good way to move around if you had no wings.
"We will be there soon." He spoke and I looked out of the window.

"God please make sure that I made the right decision in trusting this guy

"God please make sure that I made the right decision in trusting this guy. Please help me save Jungkook. I know he did cause a lot of trouble for you but let me save him this once and I will make sure he changes." I prayed and hoped he would hear me up there.
"What's your name?" Suddenly I could hear Yoongi ask and I looked over at him. At first I was hesitant but then gave in. There wasn't really a lot I could lose at this point.
"Jimin." I simply answered and turned back to the window without even waiting or caring about a reaction. To many things were going through my head. It was impossible to think straight.
"We are here." Yoongi suddenly spoke and I saw that the car already stopped. He got out of the car and so did I. The cold weather hit my bare arms and I immediately wrapped my arms around my body. It was so freezing cold.
"Here." I heard Yoongi speaking behind me and a soft material was placed on my shoulder. It was a zip up hoodie.
"Don't worry. Once we are down there, you won't need that at all." He said and after that started walking forward. I looked a bit confused for a second before I started following him. He walked inside a really old looking building. The doors and windows were broken. It looked really scary.

As we arrived inside, I started to freak out

As we arrived inside, I started to freak out. Everything was so dark and cold. Even the smell freaked me out. Yoongi stopped walked as a food still in the middle of an empty room.
"Stand back." He told me and I did so. He closed his eyes and I suddenly didn't feel that cold anymore. The room started to warm up.
"Close your eyes." He suddenly said and I looked at him confused. Why was I supposed to close my eyes?

 Why was I supposed to close my eyes?

"Trust me." He added without even looking at me and for some unbelievable reason, I trusted him. I closed my eyes and shortly after, I felt heat under my feet and I could see light through my closed eyes. My hand was touched by an extremely warm thing and I realized that it was Yoongis hand.
"Don't open them. It will be scary but don't freak out alright? I'm here." He spoke really near my face and somehow my body filled up with heat that I couldn't control. The most confusing part was that I enjoyed this feeling. Suddenly I felt the ground disappearing under my feet and I freaked out a little. Yoongi grabbed my other hand and held them tight.
"It's okay." He said and I relaxed. My body felt like I was slowly falling down but I was calm now. I felt like my feet slowly touched the ground again and I was ready to open my eyes but Yoongi still didn't say a word and didn't let go of me.
"Just another second." He spoke. I really wanted to peak but for some reason, I listened to him. I felt like, I almost had to.
"Alright. You can open them." I opened my eyes and the moment I saw where we were my whole body felt numb. We stood on a field that was on fire and in the distance I could see a huge black building. A strange feeling grew inside my body and I started hyperventilating.
"What is going on with me?" I asked as I collapsed to the ground and felt my chest tightening up. Yoongi knelt down next to me and patted my back.
"It's a normal reaction. This is not the place where you belong to so your body is fighting against it. It can feel that this place is the opposite of yours." He explained but that wasn't helping my situation.
"I want to get out of here...I can't breath." I told him and completely freaked out. He grabbed my hand and place dir on his chest.
"Look into my eyes." He said and hesitantly but I did so. His eyes had the same brown color as before and for some reason the moment I looked into them, I forgot everything. As if I was hypnotized.
"Better?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head. This wasn't making sense at all. Why was he able to calm me down like that?
"What are you?" I asked and this question took him by surprise but I really wanted to know. What was he doing to me?

 What was he doing to me?