44. Now you know

Author Pov:

The two boys were still sitting on the bed not knowing what to say to each other. Jungkook had no idea how to handle what Taehyung just told him but he for sure still didn't trust him. How could he even. Should he just pretend to trust him so he could escape easier? Or maybe give him the silent treatment? Thoughts like that were going through his head. Taehyung knew that Jungkook was really overwhelmed and confused so after a sigh, he let go of the boy. He slipped a bit back to give the boy some space and that did calm Jungkook down a little bit.
"I'm going to tell you something and I won't blame you if you don't believe me. I didn't want to believe it at first either until I felt it myself." Taehyung started and now Jungkook looked over to him curious but also scared of what he was about to tell him.

" Taehyung started and now Jungkook looked over to him curious but also scared of what he was about to tell him

"You are from heaven and I am from hell. Two completely different places but something still connects us and that is our bond. Every devil has an angel soulmate and you are mine. It sounds crazy but that explains why I felt so tempted to you in the first place, why I was in pain when you were crying and why I didn't feel satisfied when...I was hurting you." The last part was specially hard for him to say because he didn't want to admit to himself that he actually made a horrible mistake. All he wanted was to turn back time because then he would have helped Jungkook and not destroy him even more. Jungkook just sat there with huge eyes and his mouth wide open. He couldn't say a thing. Everything what Taehyung said didn't seem real to him and he was questioning if he was maybe still sleeping and dreaming. The boy who broke him into peaces tries to patch him together again because he thinks there is some kind of bond between them. If he wasn't in so much pain, he would be laughing.
"Don't bullshit me. You destroyed me and now you really think I believe anything that you are saying!" Jungkook yelled at him and pointed his finger into Taehyungs face. He was still scared but he managed to get enough strength to stand up for himself.

 He was still scared but he managed to get enough strength to stand up for himself

Taehyung knew he wouldn't believe him so there was only one thing he could do. He grabbed Jungkooks face again and stared deep into his eyes. It seemed like time stopped. Jungkooks pupils grew big and suddenly he could feel it. He could perfectly feel and hear Taehyungs heartbeat. He could see the warmth in his cold heart and he could also see his black soul slowly clearing up. Different emotions were going through his body but once his eyes landed on Taehyungs mouth that was pointing down, he felt sad. He felt the other boys sadness. Taehyung let go of Jungkook and waited for a reaction but the boy was still sitting there not being able to handle what just happened. He was just sitting silently but in his head a whole war was playing up. All the emotions were still running through his body and he couldn't handle it. His weak soul couldn't deal with it right now. He grabbed his hair and started pulling it while repeating 'no' over and over again. Taehyung tried to reach out for him and calm him but it was impossible. Jungkook reached his end. He ripped the IV out of his hand and jumped up from the bed. He made his way towards the door limping and breathing heavily. His chest tightened up and he almost felt like he was about to pass out. Way to many informations and way to many secrets came to light at once.
"Jungkook stop." Taehyung told him but the boy didn't even hear it and wouldn't stop. He slammed his body against the door without being able to lift his hand to the doorknob. It felt like his body was working against him. Taehyung got up from the bed and gently pulled him away from the door but Jungkook still wouldn't calm down. His breathing became even louder and faster and sweat drops started to build on his forehead.

 His breathing became even louder and faster and sweat drops started to build on his forehead

"I want to leave." He said out of breath and tried to push Taehyungs arm away but he was still way to weak. Taehyung sighs once again and because another idea couldn't come to his mind, he wrapped his arms around Jungkooks shoulder and held him still. To his surprise slowly Jungkooks breathing did became normal again and like that he stopped fighting.
"You can't survive on your own. I couldn't handle it if something happens to you again."...