6. Fallen Angel

"Stand up." The driver commanded and I did so without saying anything.
"Let your wings out." He continued. I looked a little confused but just did how he told me and my big white wings came out. Suddenly he pulled his sword out and held it up. My eyes widened. Before I could had jump away, he made a big swing and cut my wings off. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

 I screamed in pain and fell to the ground

"What was this for?!" I yelled in pain. My vision was blurry. It hurt so much that I couldn't even move.
"You are a fallen angel so it means you lose your wings." He blankly said and put his sword away.
"Wonho come here!" He yelled to the other driver. The walked parked and now both the angels stood above me. They grabbed my arms and lifted me up. The door opened and they let me fall out of the walker. They almost threw me out.
"And where should I go now?" I asked them and tried to lift my head but it hurts so much. My whole back and neck felt like 100 knifes were in it. No one answered me. Instead they just went back inside the walker and drove away. Nice. Really nice.
"Okay...well bye then." I said and laid down on my stomach. Everything hurt. I wanted to cry.
"My wings are gone. My pretty wings. I am not an angel anymore." I was laying there for a while until I felt cold running down my scarred back. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up and somehow I managed it, even though I was in a lot of pain.

 I opened my eyes and tried to sit up and somehow I managed it, even though I was in a lot of pain

It was dark. No lights were anywhere. I was in the middle of nowhere. Somehow I pushed myself up from the ground and started to walk. It was so cold and so dark. I already hated it there. Finally I could see a little light not that far away and I walked up to it. It was a street lamp. I stopped just under the light. The only thing I had on was my jeans, a blue shirt and my zip up hoodie. Not a lot for such a cold night. My hands were freezing. I looked around and saw at the end of the street some weird looking buildings. Everything looked so different down here.
"Maybe someone could help me." I thought about it as I walked slowly. Well I wasn't sure because the people down here were not really nice or friendly. That's what I heard. I could see people walking around. Even though I already saw them through Jins balls, I was still amazed of how different life down here was. They didn't have wings or a halo. Well I didn't have wings either.
"I am really a fallen angel." I almost cried. As I was walking, the thought of asking someone for help disappeared because the way these people were walking around was very weird. Like they were blind or wouldn't have balance at all. Next to it, some of them were even singing or talking to themselves.
"Are these people stupid or something?" It was dark so that meant that it was late. I wondered why they were outside at this hour. Up there we were already sleeping at this hour. The human world was a really weird part of the world. Up close it was way different then from the ball. The ball was somehow happy and more calm. Just normal but this was just weird. It was scary and I really didn't want to be there. As I was slowly walking, I reached a place which was really loud. I looked inside the window and saw some people dancing and some sitting and drinking.
"Maybe I could ask for help here. The people inside here look more alive than these outside" I thought to myself. 

Taehyung Pov:

I had enough. Nothing was going on, just some people dancing and drinking.
"I will go." I stood up and walked out of the bar. As I stood there, I lighteda cigarette on.

 As I stood there, I lighteda cigarette on

(This is a fanart!)

This was the only thing I loved about this earth. The fire was missing out of my body every time I was there so the cigarette could help a little. Not much because it is just smoke but I was here so often that I got used to the air here. I smoked my cigarette and just looked around when I saw this guy at the bar window staring inside. He looked familiar...

 He looked familiar