47. Save my friend

Taehyung Pov:

"Get lost and play your childish games with some other devil." I slam the door shut before Jackson and the confusion on his face was obvious but I couldn't care less. That wasn't how I normally reacted before when he came to me because of things like that. Suddenly I could hear the bathroom door being ripped open and Jungkook ran out in a panic. That boy was really driving me crazy. I told him to stay in there until I get him and obviously he wouldn't obey. It was his luck that Jackson was already gone.
"My friend. He was talking about my friend! I need to save him! They could be doing anything to him right now!" He panicked as he ran up to me, ignoring the very obvious pain piercing through his body.

 He was talking about my friend! I need to save him! They could be doing anything to him right now!" He panicked as he ran up to me, ignoring the very obvious pain piercing through his body

"Calm down." I tell him as he reached me but there was no way he would calm down any time sooner once he heard Jackson.
"No! We need to find him. Please help me find him!" He begged and grabbed my arm with his two hands as he looked at me pleadingly. That action surprised me because he never touched me by himself before. He was way to afraid to do that and not even interested in any kind of physical contact.
"Jungkook it's dangerous. You don't know how devils are. If you stand against one, you stand against them all." I tried to convince him but it was impossible. He was shaking his head like crazy.
"Please. Please help him. Save my friend. If you will do that then I will stay here with you. You can do whatever you want to me and I won't run away just help him out of here." Those words leaving his mouth left me speechless. Why would he say stuff like that because of someone else? Would he actually risk his own life for some other kid. Why? I wouldn't put anything to risk for someone else. Well expect for one person now. My heart was hurting because of those things leaving his mouth. I didn't want him to think that he was a prisoner here because he wasn't but I also couldn't blame him. He was for sure not willingly here but I wasn't planning to hurt him ever again. I wanted to lay the whole world before his feet. I wanted to give him everything.

"Will you be happy if I save him?" I asked, ignoring the speech he just gave me

"Will you be happy if I save him?" I asked, ignoring the speech he just gave me. His eyes lit up and he immediately started shaking his head. I let out a loud sigh and hit my palm against my face. This whole situation was getting more and more frustrating.
"Alright. You stay here and I will do whatever I can." I told him and was already about to walk to the door but he ran right after me.
"I will come with you! I want to help." He said and even though that wasn't really fitting to the situation, I quietly chuckled. This boy had no idea what kind of people were surrounding him and he wants to go out there. Is he even thinking. I turned around to face him and tried to stay serious.
"If you want to get out of here in one peace then you better stay here. I can only save both of you if you listen and going out there would be a horrible idea. Stay here and wait." I told him and for a second he looked surprised. He must have realized that even after what he told me, I was still willing to let him go, even though it hurt. After a couple seconds of thinking, he simply nodded his head and I turned back to the door. I reached for the handle and slowly opened it making sure no one was outside to surprise me. After one last glance at the small creature standing in my room, I closed the door and made my way quietly to the basement.

 After one last glance at the small creature standing in my room, I closed the door and made my way quietly to the basement

I tried to not get anyone attention as I walked down the hallway. It has been quiet some time since I last walked around in the building. The last time I ran straight to the back door to get to the hospital as fast as possible. As I arrived before the basement door, I took a deep breath.
"If Yoongi came back with an angel to save Jungkook then it is more then obvious that it is his soulmate and he most likely already knows that. I can't believe. Namjoon kept all that from us. Does Jackson know? Most likely. He and Yoongi are older then me so they must know about all that stuff." I thought to myself as I was standing before the door. I was curious what else Yoongi knew and what he was about to tell me. The situation was getting more serious then I ever imagined.

 The situation was getting more serious then I ever imagined