13. Torture

Jungkook POV:

The sick psycho was standing before me and holding the whip in his hand while smirking down at me.
"I found a lot of use in this thing. Let me show you." He said and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my legs. I let out a small scream through my pressed together teeth and tried not to react to much but it obviously hurt a lot. Without a second thought he swung the whip on my thigh again but this time harder. I lowered my head and tried to keep quiet. I saw my pants being ripped and my thigh bleeding. It was so bad. The pain was so bad but I didn't let him have his moment. Just through my soul.
"You are really surprising me boy. Nobody took as much as you. This is almost impressive." He stood there clapping his hands while I was in a lot of pain. It was so bad.
"It turns me on to see you suffer this much." He suddenly appeared next to my ear and whispered before licking my ear.

" He suddenly appeared next to my ear and whispered before licking my ear

I felt disgusted and flinched a bit.
"Was that a flinch? So you are scared." He said happily and I glared at him.
"No you are just fucking disgusting. I could vomit just by your touch." After I said that, his expression turned darker and his smile faded. He walked before me and stared right into my eyes.
"You little fucker. You should be thankful that you can just look at me. How dare you disrespect me like that." He yelled and swing the whip across my face. This was the most painful so far. My vision got a bit blurry after that and I could taste blood in my mouth. Humans are weak.
"Looks like your ego got hurt." I chuckled while sitting there like a hot mess. He just looked shocked. Suddenly I was grabbed by my neck and he pulled me down of the chair.

 Suddenly I was grabbed by my neck and he pulled me down of the chair

He pressed me against the wall and removed the chains from my wrists. I didn't have the time to be relieved because he grabbed them both tightly and tied them above my head. A chain was hanging from the ceiling. He fixed my arms to it and I was almost hanging there. It was pulling my arms a lot and every movement hurt.
"You will regret every singe word you said." He whispered in my ear and bit into my neck really hard. I whimpered a bit and it made him chuckle. Obviously he liked that I was uncomfortable.
"You will beg." After this sentence a huge pain went through my whole body starting at my back. It was almost impossible to take it. He hit my back with the whip right where my scars were. I only saw black dots in front of me it hurt so bad. Once again I felt a pain and my legs started to shake. I couldn't stand there anymore and my legs gave up. My arms were pulled really badly as my legs wouldn't hold me anymore. Another pain came and I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a huge scream. My breathing almost stopped because of the scream. It hurt so much that I couldn't control my body at all.
"That's what I am talking about." Taehyung laughed and kept on hitting me multiple times. I screamed so loud and so much that my throat started to hurt. This is what that sick bastard wanted. This is what this was all about. I didn't want to give him that pleasure but it was impossible at this point. Here you go take it. How can someone be that cruel. God sent me to this place because of what? Some stupid pranks? This is my punishment for some pranks? Heaven was supposed to be a place to keep people safe and forgive your mistakes and now I was hanging here, nearly dying for what? Because I am a teenager. Heaven is a joke. There is no good. This is a messed up world, we were just blinded by stupid stories. God isn't real. He is the worst out of all. Just a lier.
"Oh look at you. It took me only one day and you are already broken." He smiled at me.

Without lifting my head I spat back at him

"Fuck off." This took him by surprise.
"Look at that. An angel using such words." He continued laughing and I was still just hanging there.
"I am not an Angel. I was never. Heaven doesn't exist. All of that is bullshit." I continued and for a second he had no words.
"You surprised me again. Hearing something like this from someone like you is not an everyday thing." Once again he leaned closer and whispered.
"For now I will let you be but don't miss me to much." He bit my neck and walked away.

" He bit my neck and walked away