61. Halo

Author Pov:

At this point everyone was standing on earth facing each other out of breath after everything that happened. They were really exhausted.
"Jungkook, there are no words to how sorry I am. Please forgive me my child." Jin went up to Jungkook and held his hand but the boy wouldn't look at him. He simply pulled his hands away and turned his back to his god. Or maybe his used to be god.
"How could you do this to me. I didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve to be thrown away like that just because I was a bit naughty." Jungkook lowered his head a he spoke to Jin with a quiet voice, trying to fight back his tears.

" Jungkook lowered his head a he spoke to Jin with a quiet voice, trying to fight back his tears

"I had no idea that that's how the world down here looks like. I knew there was something tempting for the angels but not this, I never knew you would end up that deep down. If I would have knows what those creatures were capable of I would have never let you go. Please forgive me, I made a mistake." Jin explained himself as he was running his fingers down Jungkooks bruised arm and then went over to the scar on his back that came from him loosing his wings. He felt guilty and he had a reason for that. Jungkook stepped away and finally turned around to look at Jin but he didn't seem like he forgave that easily.
"YOU THREW ME AWAY! I NEARLY DIED AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SORRY?!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lounge and had to fight the urge to cry. Jin couldn't do anything. After everything that he went through, Jungkook had all the rights to be upset and yell at him.
"I would turn back time if I could. There are a lot of thing that you don't know about." Jin said and that made Jungkook finally look at him but his expression never changed. He glared at Jin angrily and took a step closer.
"Like that Jimin used to be a human? That's why you were taking that much care of him. Or maybe that all the angels who disappeared fell from heaven because they were searching for their soulmates?" Once Jungkook said those things, Jin's eyes widened. He had no idea Jungkook already knew that much. He basically knew everything.
"I was afraid. I was afraid because you became so curious about earth, just like back then all the other angels who at the end couldn't stay in heaven and wanted to go down to the humans. Something was pulling them down and I had no idea what it was until I found out about the bond with the devils. It was a horrible time. Seeing more and more angels falling from heaven day by day and I wasn't able to do anything. After some time it became better and for some reason everybody forgot about the bond but then you came and I was scared you would become like them. You weee so nosy and curious that every time you did something, I could see all the angels that we lost back then. I couldn't think about anything else but to let you go so you can find out for your self what you were looking for. It was never my intention to hurt you." Jin explained but still no use. Jungkook was standing there like a brick and wouldn't change his mind. Suddenly Jin dropped down on his knees in front of Jungkook and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

 Suddenly Jin dropped down on his knees in front of Jungkook and looked up at him with pleading eyes

"I am not perfect. I know I should be but I am really not but I'm trying. Please let me make it up to you. Forgive me Jungkook I'm begging you." He said and that surprised Jungkook. He never thought one day his god would be the one kneeling before him and begging for his forgiveness. He was breaking his head about the whole situation before he gave in and asked.
"Can I come back? I want to go home." He asked with a quiet voice because he was afraid of the answer. Jin stood back up and grabbed Jungkooks two hands.
"Of course you can come back. Please come back." He said and Jungkook let out a relieved breath. It was over. He could go back to his home. Jungkook nodded his head signaling Jin that he was ready to forgive him but it would take a while. Jin smiled at him with sad eyes and sighed before turning his head over to Namjoon.
"I guess this is goodbye then." Namjoon said but Jin chuckled what Namjoon didn't understand.
"There is still a place for you in heaven if you are considering to come back." Jin said and Namjoon looked at him with a confused face while lifting an eyebrow. He didn't understand how after everything that he did, Jin would he still ready to let him come back. It wasn't right.
"Jin there is no need for you to go against the rules and let me back. You know what I did was wrong. I can't come back." Namjoon explained but the smile never disappeared from Jin's face.

" Namjoon explained but the smile never disappeared from Jin's face

He stepped closer and placed his hand on his old friends shoulder.
"Namjoon you didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't you. You were tricked just the way we were." He explained but Namjoon wouldn't stop shaking his head. He still felt guilty.
"I'm not the only one who thinks that way. You belong in heaven. Look up." Jin pointed above Namjoon and he looked up. His mouth opened in shock as he saw a shine above his head. It was weak but still visible. His halo was coming back. He actually had a place in heaven. He looked back at Jin with teary eyes, not believing he was able to go back. The universe forgave him.
"How can that happen?" He asked confused and Jin chuckled.
"Your soul is clean." Jin answered and Namjoon couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears started rolling down his face. Everything was becoming what it used to be. He was actually back.

 He was actually back