56. The curse has been broken

Author Pov:

Jin knelt down before Namjoon and spoke to him quietly. He was still kind of scared that Namjoon would grab him out of the blue and hurt him but he was ready to take that risk because it seemed like to him that the curse has been actually broken.
"Are you feeling alright?" Jin asked Namjoon and he shook his head a little.
"I feel like as if I had been sleeping for years. My body is so numb. I don't feel like myself. Who won the game?" He asked and Jin held his hand up to his mouth. It seemed like Namjoon completely forgot everything that happened after the last game back then.
"Well you weren't yourself for a while. The game ended years ago Namjoon. A lot of things changed since then." Jin explained to him and for the first time since ever, he touched him. He placed his hand on Namjoons shoulder and gave him a sad smile. Namjoon rubbed his head in pain while looking around in the room he found himself in.

"What are you talking about? And where am I?" He asked really confused, not understanding the situation at all

"What are you talking about? And where am I?" He asked really confused, not understanding the situation at all. Jin sighed.
"Namjoon, Jackson poisoned you somehow and you became the complete opposite of yourself. He managed to keep you in that state for years because he locked you away from heaven down here. We came to rescue you and other angels who were held captive." Jin explained to Namjoon and suddenly he became white like a wall. Sweat drops were forming on his forehead.
"I remember now. Oh my god. I did horrible things. Jin I did just horrible things." Namjoon said with shaky lips and grabbed Jin's hands frustrated.
"I know what you did but you were controlled. You would have never done such things out of your own will. It wasn't you Namjoon." Jin tried to calm Namjoon down but it was almost impossible. He felt so guilty and if it was up to him, he would have done the same things to himself that he did to other people. Nothing could have make the terror up he caused.
"I am a monster. I destroyed lives. How could I." Namjoon kept on repeating himself and became louder and louder by every word that left his mouth.
"Yeah Namjoon you messed up, so just stay here and keep on doing what you did before. There is no chance for you anymore what so ever. Stay with me." Jackson told him and tried to convince him but Jin stared at him angrily and wouldn't let loose.
"Namjoon it wasn't you who did that. It was him. You were a puppet, and he was moving the strings. There is no time for this now. Come and fix what you destroyed." Jin told him convincing and finally Namjoon looked up at him. Jackson noticed that Jin started to convince Namjoon. He walked closer furious.
„Namjoon no!" He yelled.
„You! It is your fault! Devils get him!" He kept on screaming and suddenly all the other devils grew wings and flew to attack Jin and Namjoon. It was now obvious. Jackson was the one controlling them not Namjoon. Namjoon just thought that it was him. All the devils stormed at them and so did Jackson. Namjoons eyes became dark and he stepped right before Jin and held his arms out to protect him. Just before everyone crashed into Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung threw themselves before them and blocked the attack with their wings.

 Just before everyone crashed into Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung threw themselves before them and blocked the attack with their wings

Jackson has gone insane. He wouldn't stop for anything and the two boys started to get a bit weak holding themselves up like that and catching all the attacks.
"We need to someone win some time." Yoongi said and a light went on in Taehyungs head.
"Yoongi, throw me." Taehyung said and Yoongis eyes widened.
"Do you want to do the hurricane?" He asked and Taehyung nodded his head. Yoongi wasn't a fan of the idea because that attack wasn't only dangerous for the one they attack but also for the attacker itself.
"No. You are going to kill your self." He said but all Taehyung did was chuckle through the pain that was coming from his wings.
"If we keep on just standing like this and blocking them, sooner or later our wings will fall off." Taehyung said and after a long sigh Yoongi gave in. He had no other chance. The hurricane was one of the most dangerous attack a devil could do. It needed to be done as a team. One of them would fly high up and throw the other one as strong as only possible. The other one needed to let his wings out and start spinning once they reached the maximum speed and with that they would create a hurricane. Because of the huge wind, the victims either get caught in the hurricane and will be span to death or they will be threw across the room and their bones will crash because of the pressure. But not only for the victims is it dangerous. The one who creates the hurricane could break their wings or even loose them because of the speed. Maybe even their arms and legs. Taehyung knew the risk and he was willing to take it in order to save Jungkook. That was the only thing going through his head. The two devils counted til others and then they quickly flew up and Yoongi grabbed Taehyung to three him.
"What the." The other devils looked up at them and once Yoongi span three times and threw Taehyung with as much power as he only had, their eyes widened.
"The hurricane...THEY ARE DOING THE HURICANE! Get down!" Jackson yelled but it was already way too late. Taehyung started spinning and the hurricane was formed. There was no es an anymore. The devils started to be pressed against the wall tightly, making their bodies getting crashed. Some of them were spinning in the hurricane while screaming like crazy. The whole building started to shake and parts of the wall was ripped out because of the huge wind. Jackson tried to fight against it but he didn't really had much chance either. He was caught in the hurricane and his body started spinning like crazy, making him almost throw up. Taehyung started screaming in pain because he felt like hi body was being ripped into peace's. Yoongi his with Jin and Namjoon but they also almost got crashed.
"Taehyung it's enough! You are killing your self!" Yoongi yelled from his hiding spot but Taehyung wouldn't stop.
"Not...yet." Taehyung answered out of breath and in pain and wouldn't stop until he couldn't hear the devils screams anymore. Once everything went quiet, he started to slow down and fell on the ground really weak. Yoongi ran up to him and grabbed his head, making sure he wouldn't hit it on the ground. His both his nose were bleeding and his eyes were shut close.
"You dumb fucker! I told you to stop!" Yoongi yelled and started shaking Taehyung but he didn't respond.
"For fuck sake!" Yoongi kept on going and suddenly a small smirk appeared on Taehyungs face.

"I did it." He said with a cough in between. Yoongi rolled his eyes and hit Taehyungs shoulder.
"You fucker." He said and Taehyung whimpered in pain as he slowly sat up.
"Yah, it still hurts." He said and looked up to take a look at his creation. Nobody was moving. Blood was on the walls, on the ground and even on the ceiling. He actually made it. Once he looked over to Jackson's body, he saw him moving his fingers and whimpering. He wasn't dead yet. Well maybe half dead.
"Get the boys out of here. We will see what else we have to deal with. Get them back on earth. You can't keep on fighting like this." Yoongi told Taehyung and he nodded his head before flinching. Even that small move hurt him. Taehyung got up and tried to make his way to the basement, to get the boys, as fast as possible but that wasn't really easy. He may have made it but he also almost killed himself. He was actually ready to do anything for Jungkook. Anything.

 Anything