23. Change

Taehyung Pov:

I walked down the stairs in pain and swung the door to the cells open. Everyone inside there was in pain, but I just couldn't enjoy the view. All I could think about was to kill that fucking fly. I walked closer to him and kicked his cell. The moment he realized that I was there, his eyes were filled with fear, and he tried to push himself as much as possible to the back of the cell.
"You made enough trouble for me." I said as I unlocked the cell and dragged him over to the other room we have been before. He tried to get out of my grip, but I was way stronger and really angry. I threw him in the middle and got chains out. It took me by surprise that he still had the strength to fight against me and tried to back off. My blood was boiling as I walked back to him and pulled him up by his bruised arms.

 My blood was boiling as I walked back to him and pulled him up by his bruised arms

"Fucking stay still." I said as I wrapped the chains around his body and pulled him up so that he wasn't touching the ground anymore. I could see the horror in his eyes as I did so and waited for at least a small smile to appear on my face but nothing. I was so done with this bullshit. My eyes were glowing red as I watched him hanging there and thought about the stuff I was about to do to him.
"Let's end this shit." I said as I created a fireball in my hand and stepped closer to him.

The moment he realized what I was about to do, he started yelling and screaming at the top of his lung

The moment he realized what I was about to do, he started yelling and screaming at the top of his lung. My chest started hurting again like crazy and the fireball was getting smaller and smaller.
"Shut the fuck up already! Who would even miss you?! Everyone hates you! Even I'm starting to get bored! It's better for you to just die!" I screamed at him and slowly his screams because quieter and quieter and soon after he shut up.
"Much better." I said as I straightened my self back up. He finally accepted his faith. There is no escaping from me. I lit my fireball up again and stood before him, ready to put an end to this. Suddenly he slightly lifted his head up and I looked right into his eyes. It almost felt like time stopped and my body froze. A heat went through my body but that wasn't the normal burning feeling that I was always feeling in hell. This was different. It felt weird. What was even going on inside of me? My whole head was a mess. While still looking into his eyes, I saw a small teardrop falling from his eyes and landing on his shirt. I felt something cold on my arm and as I looked down I saw a small wet drop on my lower arm. My eyes widened and I immediately touched my cheek. This couldn't be. That was my tear. How was that even possible. I looked back at him shocked and saw now his head hanging low.
"What is wrong with me?" I stood there confused and wanted to rip out all my hair because did frustration. Suddenly my head became empty. Without even thinking I ran up to him and removed him from the chains. His almost lifeless body dropped into my arms and checked his pulse. He was barely alive. I picked him up from the ground and ran upstairs into my room with him in my arms. I kicked the door open and ran up to my bed to put him down. Everything was already full with blood. His whole back wouldn't stop bleeding. I undid the chains on his hands and removed the gag from his mouth. His whole body was turning really cold and white.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I picked him up again and ran inside the bathroom

"Fuck!" I yelled as I picked him up again and ran inside the bathroom. I placed him in the bathtub and let warm water run on his body. A lot of dirt and blood was coming off of him while I tried to heat his body up a little. I pulled him forward to clean his wounds on the back and the view freaked even me out. There were so many wounds on his back that I couldn't even see his skin anymore. I let the warm water run down his back and carefully cleaned his infected wounds. Once I could feel his fingertips getting a bit warmer, I let out a deep breath. Just then I realized what I was actually doing.
"Kim Taehyung, you have completely lost it."