38. Questions

Author Pov:

Taehyung just stared as the small boy was slowly eating the food he was given to. His expression never changed and all he did was just staring without any thoughts in his head. He found it amusing to see Jungkook eat well which was weird considering what he found amusing before.

 He found it amusing to see Jungkook eat well which was weird considering what he found amusing before

Taehyung was curious about him. He wanted to know what he likes, what he doesn't and what makes him smile. Every little detail about Jungkooks life was important to him and he wanted to know about it.
"Why are you not in heaven?" He suddenly asked but the boy didn't look up. That made Taehyung raise an eyebrow and he got even more curious.
"Are you an orphan?" He asked again and after a long silence Jungkook shook his head as a no.
"You were banished right?" Taehyung continues with the questioning and the moment that word left his mouth he could already feel the pain and sadness growing inside of him. Jungkooks feelings. He nodded his head slowly but that wasn't enough for Taehyung. He wanted to know even more. Every single detail. What could an angel only commit to be thrown out of heaven?
"Why?" Maybe he was way to nosy and asked to much but he wanted to know. Being interested in someone else than himself was new to him so he didn't know that asking that much and also in that kind of situation wasn't most like the best idea. He could see Jungkook tightening his hands into fists and lowering his head even more. By now he know him that well that he could tell, the boy was trying hard not to start crying. Even though he didn't let any tears fall from his eyes, Taehyung could still feel the pain in his chest and decided to let the question and ask be. He lent back on his armchair and just stared at the boy who was still trying to eat the food that was made for him. Jungkook started rubbing the back of his arm and Taehyung noticed the big crusty bruise that already started to heal.
"Stop rubbing. It will get infected." Taehyung said but that just made Jungkook rub his arm even more in anger. The bruise already started to bleed again and that made Taehyung furious. He lent forward and grabs the boys hand harshly which prevented him from scratching himself any further.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Stop that nonsense already!" Taehyung glared at him angrily and he could already feel the boys arm start shaking under his touch. Hi pullen his arm away and looked at Taehyung with teary but angry eyes.

 Hi pullen his arm away and looked at Taehyung with teary but angry eyes

It was obvious that he tried his very best to stay strong.
"Why do you even care! You caused them! Who cares if they will get even worse!" Jungkook managed to scream at the top of his lounge but once he saw Taehyungs eyes turn dark, he regretted it right away. He pulled his weak legs up to his chest and covered himself with his arms. Taehyung was pissed. If it wasn't Jungkook then he would have already ripped his arms out but not with Jungkook. Not anymore. The words Jungkook said hurt him because they were true. He was the one who caused all those bruises. It was his fault that Jungkook was in such a bad shape. Because he didn't want to scare the boy even more, he decided to just leave and let his frustration out on something or someone else.

 Because he didn't want to scare the boy even more, he decided to just leave and let his frustration out on something or someone else

"Do whatever the fuck you want." He said as he pushed himself up from the chair to go into the bathroom and slammed the door behind himself. Jungkook let out a relieved breath and loosened a bit up again. He later down on the bed and thought about the things Taehyung said to him.
"Nobody likes you. They knew you would end up like this." Small tears started to roll down his red face because he was already believing himself that Taehyung was saying was actually the truth and he indeed had no one to turn to. On the other side of the door Taehyung could feel every single tear dripping down Jungkooks face and the pain in his chest was growing by every second. He got a cigarette out and lit it up so he could calm down at least a little bit it wasn't helping much.
"What a beautiful disaster this boy is. He controls my best and my worst side without even knowing."...