8. Arrived in Hell

The ground broke under us and we fell far down into the nothing. Everything started to turn bright red and now I could see the ground. I landed perfectly on my feet while that stupid bird landed on his ass.
"That really wasn't necessary." He rubbed his butt as he hissed at me.
"Shut up." I said and grabbed his arm to pull him up and started dragging him. He tried to get out of my hands but it was useless. He was way to weak and I was strong. Not to be a self lover but it was true. I dragged him into the red room and as I stopped, I threw him on the floor. He wanted to stand back up but I kicked his back and he fell back in pain. His shirt was ripped so I could see his bloody scars. A smirk appeared ony face. His pain made me happy.

"Taehyung!" I heard someone yelling my name and of course I already knew who it was

"Taehyung!" I heard someone yelling my name and of course I already knew who it was. My stupid brother. I turned around and saw him sitting on his stupid throne. I was supposed to sit there.
"What do you want?!" I glared at him pissed.
"You are in a bad mood I see." He said and now I was even angrier.
"Oh wow that was hard to realize." I hissed and crossedy arms.
"You really don't have any respect to anyone." This little fucker infront of me spoke as he looked at me. What a noisy rat.
"Shut up." I kicked him again and he groaned.
"Alright Taehyung enough for now." My brother said and after an eye roll I stopped hurting him. Somehow this rat was still smirking. He was making me so angry by his attitude.
"Looks like you are not the boss here." He said with a shaky voice what he tried to cover. This guy was a mess and he was still pushing me to the limit. I was about to hit him but someone grabbed my arm.
"Taehyung enough." My brother glared at me angry.

" My brother glared at me angry

Just as if we were younger. He never let me have fun. I loved to go inside the human head and mess with them but he never let me have fun. Such an annoying ass.
"He provoked me." I said pissed.
"I know but let me talk to him first. Somehow I smell trouble." He said as he looked down at the boy.
"Oh I know why. This ugly rat is an angel. Well more like a fallen angel." I answered and suddenly my brothers eyes widened.
"So he is an angel." He knelt down before him and stared at him with an expression I never saw before. I had no idea was was going on in his head.

Jungkook Pov:

This guy knelt down before me and stared at me. Now I could see his bloody eyes glowing. They looked terrifying. I was scared of him. I really was scared but I couldn't show it. I had to stay strong and keep up with the poker face.
"Let me take a look at you." He said and pulled me forward by my hair.
"I see. You really are a fallen angel." He said and finally let go of me.
"No need to pull me like that." I said pissed as I rubbed my head where he almost ripped my hair out.
"You really have a big mouth but you can not fool me. I know that you are afraid even though you are trying to sound strong." He said. Maybe he looked through me but I wasn't going to break down. I wasn't giving them this happiness.
"Look at me boy." He said and I lifted my head annoyed.
"You don't know who I am so I will tell you. Your dear God is my biggest enemy and after the fact that you are here now, I could make him pay for what he did to me!" As he spoke my eyes widened.

 Your dear God is my biggest enemy and after the fact that you are here now, I could make him pay for what he did to me!" As he spoke my eyes widened

I didn't know how he knew about heaven and Jin.
"My name is Namjoon." He finished his speech. I never heard about him but he clearly knew about the world up there. This wasn't good for heaven.
"Taehyung take him to the others. Do whatever you want but don't kill him yet. We could get some use out of him." Namjoon commanded and suddenly I was grabbed by my ripped shirt and dragged away. 'Don't kill him yet'. That's right. I wasn't an angel anymore so it meant that I wasn't immortal anymore...

 I wasn't an angel anymore so it meant that I wasn't immortal anymore