39. Creation

Yoongi Pov:

I was walking up and down in the cell really frustrated. There had to be a way out of that hell whole. I needed to somehow figure a way out without hurting or frightening Jimin with it. As I was breaking my head because of the whole situation suddenly I stopped walking because Jimin stood before me with his arms folded before his chest.

 As I was breaking my head because of the whole situation suddenly I stopped walking because Jimin stood before me with his arms folded before his chest

"I have had enough. I can't keep quiet anymore. What did those guys mean when they said that I was yours? Do they think we are a couple or something?" He asked confused and just as frustrated as I was. My face turned a light shade of red once he asked if they thought we were a couple. That was a weird thing to ask that easily.
"No of course not. It's...not that simple." I answered and couldn't look at him anymore. If he found out what was actually going on would he be frightened? Would he accept it? Or would he even believe me? Thoughts like that were going through my head.
"Well then explain because I can't keep on walking in the dark." Jimin added and it looked like there wasn't a way out of this for me so I took a deep breath and started. This may change everything.
"Look...this information most likely is going to be a lot at once so try to keep your cool...Before, there was no heaven and hell. It was one big world with only good people but...if somewhere is good then there must be bad as well so it didn't take very long until another part of the world was created. The exact opposite of heaven which was hell." I explained and Jimin nodded his head.
"Yeah, you already told me something like that." He added to my speech but that just made me chuckle.

"What I told you before wasn't even half of the story

"What I told you before wasn't even half of the story...Hell was created because one angel decided that he didn't want to follow the rules anymore and created his own world. He broke the universe into three parts. Good, earth and bad. But this didn't come without Consequences. Earth was a normal place where normal people lived. Some of them were better and some of them were worse. Not to bad and not to good to fit into heaven or hell. But because hell was like the opposite of heaven, there needed to be a balance between the two parts of the world. So every time and angel was born, a devil was born as well. The same exact day and the same exact minute. They were like the complete opposite of each other but somehow still the same." I continued and Jimin was listening very carefully. He was really curious.
"Like twins?" He asked but that just made me chuckle again.
"Not really. More like the best and the worst part of a person. Like the same person but from different universes. Like...soulmates." I added and Jimin gave me a confused look signaling that he didn't understand the meaning of that.

"Devils and angels used to feel really empty before because for them it felt like a part of them was taken away

"Devils and angels used to feel really empty before because for them it felt like a part of them was taken away. They knew something was missing even though they couldn't explain why. The feeling of their soulmate was following them everywhere. Happiness or sadness, it didn't matter they could feel it all. Devils were craving their soulmates so bad that they went insane and started looking for them everywhere and destroyed cities because they were completely out of their minds. Some even found their soulmates and either they couldn't deal with the feelings and killed both their soulmate and themselves or they became even more obsessed with them and continued destroying. Angels started falling from heaven because they wanted to find their soulmates and couldn't find a way afterwards to go back. It was terrible. Everything was out of hand and there was nothing that could have been done to prevent all this. The king in hell was sick of all the stubborn devils and decided to never tell a devil about the soulmate thing again and later not even about heaven. It became a forbidden subject in hell. For a long time devils weren't allowed to go to the human world and if they did, they were killed in front of everyone so that would be a lesson to everyone who thinks about going up. Slowly the soulmate bond died out and devils weren't craving their soulmates anymore. Their feelings couldn't be felt anymore and everybody forgot about this whole story. The devils were allowed to go up again to hunt the humans but had to return by morning again." Jimins mouth was wide open as I told him the whole story but that still wasn't even half of it...

" Jimins mouth was wide open as I told him the whole story but that still wasn't even half of it