65. I love you

Credits to the drawing owner irene.arts on Instagram!
.
.
.
3 Years later

Jungkook Pov:

...
"Come on J-Hope don't just stand around!" I yelled to my friend and ran before him out of the trainings hall.
"You are way too fast! Wait for me!" He said out of breath as he was trying to keep up with me. I laughed to myself and wouldn't slow down.

"Why are you in such a hurry in the first place!?" He questioned and I just held my hand up and pointed to the school building

"I need to show you something!" I answered and just kept on running without looking back if he was still following. I was way to excited. It was already our last year of soldier training and next year we will be able to become actual soldiers. But to be honest, ever since the incident 3 years ago, soldiers weren't that needed anymore. Of course god still wanted to have his guards and trained fighters but it wasn't that possible that we would have any bigger fights or war in the near future. Everything became quiet. It has already been over three years. I haven't seen my best friend for three years and I haven't seen my soulmate for three years. It was almost unbelievable to me that it even happened. No day passes where I don't think about them. Specially about him. Sometimes it feels like everything was just a dream. A dream that comes back every single night. But then I look at my neck and know that it was very much true. All my other scars have fully healed but that one will stay forever. The one will always remind me that he does exist. My soulmate.
"Seriously, you need to calm down." J-Hope pulled me out of my thoughts as he arrived next to me breathing heavily. I placed my arm around his shoulder and hit his chest.
"You need to work on your stamina my friend." I said laughing and he just rolled his eyes. We walked back into school and I knew right away where I was heading.
"We have angel history next on the first floor. Why are you walking to the back?" He asked me as he pointed at the stairs that I walked right pass. All I did was to give him a grin and kept on walking.
"I need to show you something." I said and I could already hear him walking after me sighing.
"I hope you are not getting me in any trouble." He said but I just laughed. He knows me to well. We walked down the hallway and I stopped before a big gold door. J-Hopes eyes lit up and he started shaking his head right away.
"No! No Jungkook, we Are not going in there!" He said and pointed his finger into my face. I smiled.

 I smiled