30. No way out

Taehyung Pov:

It felt like I was sleeping for a really long time. Usually I wasn't sleeping a lot but now I felt like I needed it. The moment I opened my eyes I looked over to check on the kid but to my surprise I couldn't see anyone in the bed. I quickly stood up and ran inside the bathroom but it was empty as well.
"Don't tell me he ran out." I pulled my hair as I spoke that sentence out and immediately ran out of my room.
"That stupid chicken is half dead and he decides to walk around in hell on his own. There is no worse idea." I said frustrated as I was walking up and down and tried to check every single room he could possibly hide in. Just as I was at the very end of the hallway, I saw the back door open.
"Oh well just great he even went outside." I rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the door.

At this point I had no idea when he left and how far he could have already gone

At this point I had no idea when he left and how far he could have already gone. I was starting to get really frustrated until a warm feeling who went through my body. It was such a weird feeling but I already felt it before. When he looked me deep in my eyes I felt the same way. I could feel him. He was near. I started running in one direction without even thinking and just let my legs take control. It felt like they knew where to run to. I was right because after just a couple of minutes I could already see a figure getting closer and closer. It was him. He could barely walk because of his injuries but he still tried to escape me. Just the way I noticed him, he also saw me and I could see the horror in his eyes and his face turning pale. He was scared to death. I stopped running still a couple of steps away from him and he slowly started taking small steps backwards without taking his eyes of me.
"Stay away." I could read the words off of his mouth as he whispered them. It almost seemed like he tried to stay as quiet as possible and hoped that like that, I would just leave. Did I look like a wild animal or something to him? Well...maybe I was one.
"Don't be stupid. Go back inside. You have no clue where you are even going to. There is no chance for you on your own." I told him and started walking closer to him but the moment I took one step forwards he took two backwards and his eyes grew even bigger.

" I told him and started walking closer to him but the moment I took one step forwards he took two backwards and his eyes grew even bigger

"Don't come closer! I will get out of here!" He started yelling at me and put his arms up before his face. This boy was a whole mess and he still dared to scream at me. I was getting frustrated.
"You can only get out with a devil. Do you remember how we came here. You can only leave the same way. You are trapped." I continued and now the anger in his eyes disappeared and it turned to a more sad face. Oh no don't start now. His lips started shaking and small tears started rolling down his face. My whole body felt numb and suddenly a piercing pain grew in my chest again. I pressed my eyes together tightly and held my chest, hoping the pain would go away this way but it didn't. It just got even worse. I never felt this much pain in my life before as these last couple of hours. More like I never felt pain before. I tried to collect myself and straightened back up so I looked more serious.
"Don't make me repeat myself. Get the fuck back inside." I told him already pissed and it was obvious that he was scared because he gulped really loud. Without saying another word he turned around really fast and tried to run away that looked more like limping away.

 Without saying another word he turned around really fast and tried to run away that looked more like limping away

At this point I really had enough of his shit and I wasn't going to keep on playing along.

Author Pov:

Taehyung got his whip out and swung it before his body right in the direction of Jungkook and it got a hold of his feet and that made him fall to the ground. Jungkook yelled in pain as his body crashed to the ground and his head smashed hard against the cold ground. For a second she could only see black dots but once he felt the presence of someone really close to himself, he snapped out of it right away. It was obvious who it was. Taehyung. He was standing right above Jungkook with not a really happy face. Taehyung grabbed both his shoulders and wanted to pull him up from the ground but Jungkook started screaming and kicking him which just made Taehyung even more furious.
"Shut up already! You are worse than any other victims of mine." Taehyung spat at him angrily.He was at the end with his patient and nerves. It was funny how at the begging he was craving his screams and cries but he never got them. Now he just wanted Jungkook to shut up so without thinking for another second, he raised his hand and gave Jungkook a huge slap. It was so loud and hard that Jungkook blacked out right away. Taehyung straightened himself above him and once he saw his creation he sighed. He lifted Jungkook almost lifeless body into his arms and started walking back to the castle.
"Trust me, at this point and in this state, it is better that I found you than any other devil."...