7. The Devil

I smoked my cigarette and just looked around when I saw this guy at the bar window staring inside.
"Scared to go inside boy?" I asked him and leant against the door. He looked over to me and my eyes landed on his face. His skin was shining and his lips were bright pink. Only by his look at me, a shiver ran down my back.

 Only by his look at me, a shiver ran down my back

He didn't look like a normal human. I had a weird feeling.
"N-no." He answered and wanted to walk away. I ran after him and grabbed his arm and he turned around in surprise.
"Can I help you?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. Without saying another word I pulled him into an alley. He wanted to pull his arm away but I was stronger.
"Let go! What do you want?!" He screamed but I didn't care. I pushed him against the wall and held him between my arms.
"What is wrong with you?!" He yelled and looked angry. This guy was really something. He turned me on only by looked at me. Something like this never happened to me before. These stupid humans never turn me on. Why was this time different. I leant closer to him and kissed down his neck. My mind was on a nother place. I wasn't even aware of what I was doing. His neck tasted like sweets and I loved it. He was fighting and screaming but it turned me on even more. I held both his hands above his head and with my other hand held his mouth shut. What was this stupid kid doing to me. Suddenly I felt a pain in my leg and I let go of his arms. I placed my hand on my hurting leg and groaned in pain. This fucker kicked me. Now that his arms were free, he pushed me away and ran for it. Just in time I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. As I did this, his shirt ripped and his back was revealed. What I saw made me stand there speechless. There were two huge scars on his back next to each other. He fell to the ground and hurt his ankle bad. He held it in pain while his back was facing me. I leant closer to get a closer look and saw a feather stuck in the wound. I lifted my hand up and ripped the feather out. He screamed even louder.
"Ahh! Stop it bitch!" He screamed at me almost crying.

I couldn't believe my eyes. These were scars from ripped out wings. I put the peace's together and a smirk appeared on my face.
"You are a fallen angel." I said still little shocked. He looked back at me with a white face. No wonder I was feeling weird around him. He wasn't a human. Angels have a tempting aura toward the bad. For the devil it is hard to stay himself near an angel. But he had no wings. He was a fallen angel. That meant he was thrown out of heaven. They didn't care about him anymore. Just then a thought came to my mind. An angel was sitting in front of me and he had nobody to help him. Jackpot of the year.
"Looks like we have a broken bird here." I smirked and he stared confused and also surprised.

"You didn't think I would know right? Well my little rat, you don't know who I am

"You didn't think I would know right? Well my little rat, you don't know who I am." I spoke with a smirk and closed my eyes. As I opened them they were glowing dark red. My horns started to come out and his face became even more paler than before.
"You just met the devil my friend." I smirked and he just sat there with a face of a ghost. He was about to jump up and escape but I grabbed his hair and pulled him back.
"Let me go horny!" He yelled and I just had to laugh about how helpless he was.
"No no. Wouldn't it be fun to take you home?" I said with a huge grinn.
"No." He answered pissed.
"To bad. I already decided." I smorked. His eyes widened and he was fighting even more than before. I stepped 6 times and suddenly the floor turned bright red. This bird was looking around confused and still tried to get away. The ground broke under us and we fell far down into the nothing.
"We are going to have a lot of fun."...