57. It was you

Author Pov:

The two angels were waiting in the basement downstairs for something to happen. They were really curious but also scared what the outcome of this whole situation would be at the end.
"I can't keep on sitting here. Let's go." Jungkook said and stoop up. Just as he was about to make his way towards the stairs, Jimin grabbed his arm and wouldn't let go.
"No you can't. He told us to stay down here until they get us. It is dangerous." Jimin said but how stubborn Jungkook is, he obviously wouldn't listen and tried to get out of Jimins hold. Jimin got a bit annoyed and also stood up.
"Can you do how you were told just once! Maybe it wouldn't get you in that much trouble then!" He yelled and that made Jungkook turn his head over to his friend disappointed.

Jimin realized that it was too much what he said and lowered his head.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that I am just...really frustrated and scared. This whole situation is making me freak out. I want to go home." He apologized and Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder.
"It's okay, I understand. I will stay." He said and that made Jimin smile a little. They needed to be there for each other. Specially in a situation like that. Jimin looked around in the room they were in and noticed a door on his left side. It was so dark in the room and the door was the same color as the walls so they haven't seen it before.
"Look." Jimin pointed at the door and walked closer to it to peak inside. Just as he was about to open it, a cold rush hit Jungkook and his pupils became big.
"No wait!" He yelled but it was alright too late. Jimin opened the door and Jungkook froze right away. He recognized that room. A chair was placed right in the middle where Taehyung tied him up. Chains were hanging from the ceiling where Taehyung hang him up and blood was everywhere on the ground. His blood. That was the room Taehyung tortured him in. His breathing became faster and unstable and soon after he couldn't hold himself anymore. He collapsed to the ground and held his chest. His body was feeling like it was squeezed his heart out of his body. All the memories came rushing back at him.

"What is? Jungkook what happened?!" Jimin asked worried as he knelt down before Jungkook and stroked his back

"Did you hurt yourself? What's going on with you?" Jimin kept on asking but Jungkook couldn't get a word out of his mouth. He was breathing way too heavily.
"How can I help you? What do you need?" Jimin asked confused and tried to be there for his friend but Jungkook didn't react at all. It was almost like he couldn't even hear him. Suddenly the door bursted open and a black shadow appeared before them. Once the door closed again and the light wasn't blending anymore, they could see that it was Taehyung who was standing there with a confused look on his face. He looked horrible. His skin was pale and dried blood was on his face but he couldn't care less about his condition because once he saw Jungkook, he rushed over to him right away.
"What happened?" He asked out of breath as he also knelt down before the boy to take a look at him.
"I don't know. He suddenly started hyperventilating." Jimin explained and Taehyung looked up in the room. He realized himself that they were in the same room, he used to beat Jungkook up. The guilt was seen all over his face and he wanted to punch himself in the yaw until it breaks. Taehyung wanted to place his hand on Jungkooks head but he hit his hand away the tried to scoot back a little. That made Taehyung really upset.
"Jungkook please, let me see you." Taehyung begged but Jungkook wrapped his arms around himself and wouldn't lift his head to look at Taehyung. The shirt Jungkook was wearing slid back a little which made the scar on his neck visible. The scar Taehyung gave him. The scar of his initials. Jimin lent a bit closer to have a better look and he could see the letters clearly. His eyes widened once he remembered what Yoongi called the boy kneeling next to them. Taehyung.
"What is your last name?" Jimin asked him with a blank expression as he was staring at the letters on Jungkooks neck.

Taehyung lifted his head to look at Jimin and saw him staring at Jungkooks neck. He looked over and saw the red scar that was healing already. Taehyung lowered his head and couldn't say anything to Jimin. That made Jimin realize what actually was going on. He put one and two together and now he understood that the devil that beat Jungkook up wasn't just some devil but it was Taehyung. The one who wanted to help them so badly was the one who did all that to Jungkook.
"You did this! You are the one who hurt him! How dare you even come close to him!" Jimin started yelling and hit Taehyungs shoulder and arm without break. The blood inside Taehyungs body was already boiling but he tried to hide it and let it slide because Jimin was right. How could he act as if nothing happened. He destroyed Jungkook. He gave him a trauma. Slowly Jungkook came back to his senses and looked up at the two.
"J-Jimin. Please let it be." He said and that made Jimin stop for a second and turn his head over to Jungkook. The way Jungkook wa sitting there, all bruised up and frightened made his heart hurt.
"Why would I just let it be! He hurt you! Look at yourself! Are you trying to protect him or what?! This is ridiculous!" Jimin kept on screaming and pointing his finger at Taehyung while he took a step closer to Jungkook. He didn't understand the situation at all. He didn't understand why Jungkook wouldn't let him tell Taehyung his opinion and maybe even punch him in the face and he also didn't understand why Taehyung did what he did if afterward he was wanting to protect Jungkook with his life. The whole thing didn't make sense. Taehyung suddenly grabbed the two boys by the arm and spoke to them in a serious tone. Specially to Jimin.
"There is no time for this right now! You can be mad later but now we need to get out." He said and even though Jimin was still mad, he agreed. Jungkook pressed his lips together and tried to hide how scared he was still. As long as they were in that room, he couldn't relax. Taehyung went back upstairs with them as fast as possible and ran right out of the castle. The two boys were staring at the destroyed building in shock and were curious what happened but they knew better not to ask right at that moment because there were more important things. For example their safety. Taehyung already got himself ready to bring the two boys up when suddenly someone ripped Jungkook out of his hand and held him tight. He turned over right away and once he saw what was going on, his blood started boiling.
"It won't be that easy Taehyungie."