26. Questions

Taehyung Pov:

I was sitting at the edge of my bed and held my head really frustrated. This whole situation was making me freak out and I didn't understand why I was even doing what I was doing. I turned around to take a look at the little brat that was laying in my bed. His whole back was all red and bruised while his skin was white like the wall but he was still alive. I managed to keep him alive. But why? I wanted to kill him. What was happening to me? I got up and walked closer to him so I could take a better look of him. The view was horrible. Under his eyes were dark circles and his lips were blue. I reached out for his hand just to check his temperature and he was cold. Really cold. It was a miracle that he was alive. How the hell even? Why was I trying to save this pisser so hard?
"I hate you, you little fucker." I lent closer to him and said with deep red eyes. His black hair was all over his face and his lips were slightly parted as he was sleeping so deeply.

 His black hair was all over his face and his lips were slightly parted as he was sleeping so deeply

"I hate you because you are doing this to me. You make me feel sorry for you even though I love to see the pain of others. I can't torture you or kill you because of some stupid bond between us. I hate you because for some reason...I can't hate you and this feeling is horrible. I wish I could kill you." I sat there while grabbing the sheets really tightly and wanted to break something because I was so frustrated.
"I need some air." I said and got up to walk outside for a little while so I could clear my head. Maybe this was all just a phase. Even if he is my soulmate, maybe this is just because we met for the first time. After some time it could all go away and I would be as before. Deadly as before and I will easily kill him. But why was it that I didn't even want that to happen. I wanted him to get better.
"Oh fucking hell Taehyung what are you even thinking." I grabbed my hair and was about to pull it all out but managed to calm myself and just walked out of the room.

" I grabbed my hair and was about to pull it all out but managed to calm myself and just walked out of the room

Jimin Pov:

Yoongi was walking before me in an such a speed that I almost couldn't keep up. And he wasn't even that much taller then me.
"Could you slow down for a second. My legs hurt." I complained but he didn't even turn around to look at me.
"We are almost there. Just a little more." He answered and wouldn't slow down. This guy was really planning to kill me. How was I supposed to keep up if the air is this bad down here. It was way to hot and dark. I looked up and saw the castle we were running to getting closer and closer and I was starting to feel even worse then before. My stomach started to hurt and my vision because blurry. It even felt like the weather because hotter. I tried taking deep breaths but somehow the oxygen wouldn't go into my lungs.
"I can't breath. I need a break." I said as I stopped and tried to catch my breath but it felt like air was getting less and less and I started to panic.
"It's okay. That's because of the castle. You need to focus." Yoongi stopped and walked closer to me to calm me down but it wasn't working at all. I was freaking out.
"No...I can't breath. I need to go back. I feel like I am melting down here." I fell to the ground and started hyperventilating. I got my hand to my chest and tried to somehow calm myself but it wasn't working.

 I got my hand to my chest and tried to somehow calm myself but it wasn't working

This feeling was horrible. I never felt like this before and I never wanted ever again.
"Jimin calm down. This place is doing this to you but if you manage to control it you will realize that it is just in your head." Yoongi continued but it was still not working. How was I even supposed to calm down when I felt like I was on fire. Suddenly he grabbed my face and lifted my head so I would be face to face with him. I had no oder choice but to look into his dark eyes and for some reason my breathing became normal again.
"Try to control it. Don't fight against it. You are in control. You are stronger. Come on breath in and breath out." He told me a bit quietly. My breathing started to stabilize and wasn't feeling dizzy anymore. It almost felt like he hypnotized me. How can someone like him do this to someone like me?
"Yoongi what are you doing to me?" I asked confused because this didn't make any sense to me. If the place he comes from makes me feel this bad then why wasn't he? Why was he the exact different?
"If I would tell you, you wouldn't believe me."