2. Detention

After school

Class was finish and we walked out of the school but suddenly I remembered.
"Oh no I almost forget. I have detention." I said annoyed and turned back around.
"Bye guys, I need to stay in prison." I waved and walked back inside and down to the detention room. There was nobody just me. I sat down and waited for the teacher to arrive. Just then the door opened and my math teacher walked inside. She is so old that her wings were hanging on the floor. You can imagine how old.
"Well we'll Jungkook. Why am I not surprised to see you here." She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"Let's see how long I am going to have you here." She looked inside the files in front of her.
"Two hours. Just like always." She said and then closer her things again.
"I think you already know that I have better things to do than sitting here and having an eye on you so you will have to survive on your own." She gave me that fake smile she always had. It is really true that people turn negative when they get older.
"Don't go out, don't stand up, don't talk. Just don't do anything until I get back." And with that she left. I just sat there in the chair and bored myself so badly.
"I. Am. So. Bored." I said to myself and threw my head on the desk.

" I said to myself and threw my head on the desk

Suddenly I heard something at the window.
"This is for you acting like a spy? You are making so much noise." I heard someone saying and I walked to the window so I could check what it was. That stupid chicken friend of mine was flying around trying to get my attention. I opened the window.
"J-Hope what in heaven are you doing?" I asked little annoyed.
"We came to entertain you." He smiled at me and I looked down. Jimin was also there. He was holding his head in embarrassment.
"We will come in." J-Hope said and flew down to get Jimin.
"No wait!" Jimin yelled but J-Hope didn't care and grabbed him around the waist and lifted him up.
"Let me down you flying horse! I can fly on my own!" Jimin kept on screaming but it was useless because they were already in the classroom.
"You are so hard to handle!" Jimin whined pissed but J-Hope just laughed.

I did too.
"Very funny." Jimin said annoyed.
"Guys it really wasn't necessary to come. I am good." I said and sat back down on the chair.
"We can leave again if you want us to." Answered J-Hope and grabbed Jimins arm. I jumped back up and stood before the window.
"No no don't! I didn't say you should leave." I said and the two boys laughed.
"You love us that much Jungkookie is?" J-Hope made fun of me and I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up dickhead." I answered annoyed. They both looked at me with a questioning face.
"You always say so weird words. Where did you learn them?" Jimin asked while he stepped closer to me.
"The humans say it all the time." I answered. Their eyes widened.
"Have you been on the human world?" They asked in sync.
"Of course not. As if I take the time to get down there. It would take for ever flying." I answered.
"How do you know then?" They asked and I had to smirk.
"Well there is another way to visit them." I said and started to walk out of the room.
"Where are you going?" They both yelled after me but I just continued walking.
"Just come." I said and after just 2 seconds I heard them behind me. I kept on walking and they followed me. Suddenly I stopped.
"Why did you stop?" Asked Jimin confused.

I looked to my side and smirked.
"We are here." I answered. The boys looked to the side and when they saw what I was looking at, their mouth dropped.
"No wait! This is Jins office. You are not planning to go in there, are you?" Jimin almost yelled frustrated. I winked at him.
"I am. Will you come or will you stay?" I asked them and reached my hand to the handle. I really am a troublemaker...

 I really am a troublemaker