33. Fix you

Author Pov:

It has already been a while since Taehyung brought Jungkook back to his bedroom. He has been sleeping ever since and finally woke up again not feeling very well. Jungkook slowly tried to sit up and looked from left to right. He was in the same room, on the same spot as before and he didn't like it. All he wanted was to get out.
"My head hurts." He mumbled under his nose as he removed the cover off his body and wanted to stand up only to find his feet chained up. Thick chains were around his ankle which prevented him to leave the bed any further than two meters. He was sick to his stomach again and didn't even care about trying to get free because he already knew that it was no use.

 He was sick to his stomach again and didn't even care about trying to get free because he already knew that it was no use

There was for sure no way out anymore. All the memories of what happened just before came back and he was frightened that once Taehyung sees him awake, he would beat him up again because he tried to escape. He slowly scooted over to the side of the bed and carefully climbed down, making sure he wouldn't hurt himself even more. There was a small crack between the bed and the wall and he decided to push himself in the corner and laid his head on his knee there, trying to be as quiet as it was only possible.
"I want to leave." He said and started crying quietly. The thin clothes he was wearing were already soaked with his tears as a loud stump could be heard outside of the room and the door swung open. A panicked Taehyung entered the room with obvious pain in his eyes.
"Where is he again?!" Was all he could think about as he saw the bed empty again. Just then he thought about the chains he put around him and realized that he couldn't just ran away again. Taehyung walked over to the other side of the bed and saw the boy sitting there in the corner with his knees pulled up to his chest and his arms covering his body. In this position he looked like a small child. Well he did lose some weight since Taehyung got a hold of him and he wasn't very thick before either.
"He needs to eat." Taehyung thought to himself as he walked closer and knelt down right before him. Jungkook could sense him. He knew Taehyung was right before him and he could faint because of how scared he was. Not being able to see him was awful but he was way to scared to lift his head and take a look at him. He just stayed as still as possible.
"Go back to bed. It's cold on the floor." Taehyung told Jungkook a bit annoyed but Jungkook still didn't do anything. It almost looked like he even stopped breathing. That got Taehyung annoyed and he harshly grabbed his arms to throw him back to bed but that action made Jungkook yelp in pain and he pushed Taehyung hands away which made him fall back to the ground. He could feel the pain in his back as he landed on the ground again but he ignored it and threw his arms around his body again, hoping that he would be able to protect himself just a little. The anger in Taehyungs eyes was glowing and he was about to teach Jungkook a lesson but just then the kid started speaking.
"Don't touch me...please...Don't hurt me...I will obey just...don't hurt me..." He spoke really quietly.

Just enough for Taehyung to hear him

Just enough for Taehyung to hear him. Taehyung was speechless. He had no idea how to react to what he just heard but somehow he didn't really like hearing that. Before he used to love that people were begging for him not to hurt them but now he hated it. Even though he didn't want to admit it even to himself, he really hated that Jungkook acted that way but it was all his fault. He made this out of the kid. He did this to him. Taehyung moved his hand to his chest and he felt something that he never thought would ever feel in his life. His heartbeat. It was strong and loud. Almost felt like it was about to jump out of his chest. His eyes widened as he felt it and had no idea what to do about it. He slowly reached his hand out and wanted to place it on the head of the frightened boy in front of him but he stopped. It was all way to much for him at once so he simply stood up and rushed out of the room as fast as possible. Once the room felt empty Jungkook slowly lifted his head and let out a relieved breath when he saw that Taehyung left. Memories of his old life rushed through his head and all he could do was cry again.
"Mom, dad, Hobi...Jimin." He thought about his family and the tears because bigger and bigger. It was all over. He felt lost in the world with no one to lean on. Taehyung couldn't only feel Jungkooks pain but he could also hear it because he was right outside of the room leaning against the door while holding his head frustrated.

 Taehyung couldn't only feel Jungkooks pain but he could also hear it because he was right outside of the room leaning against the door while holding his head frustrated

"What are you doing to me." He asked himself and slide down the door while completely loosing his mind.
"I need to fix this. Somehow I need to fix myself...and fix you."...