42. Hide and seek

Namjoon Pov:

I haven't been feeling very well lately. This whole thing with Yoongi and Taehyung was really going on my nerves. Yoongi was now rotting in the basement with some stupid angel of his and Taehyung has been avoiding me ever since I told him to kill his bastard soulmate. I am not stupid, I knew very well that something was up but I really didn't have the nerves to take care of that right now. If Taehyung dares to come out of his hell whole and tell me that the chicken was still alive, I swear on my life i would rip his horns out.

As I was sitting on my throne, lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt a cold shiver running down my back which was kind of weird for a devil so I immediately knew something was up

As I was sitting on my throne, lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt a cold shiver running down my back which was kind of weird for a devil so I immediately knew something was up. I threw my head up and scanned the room from left to right.
"Everything's alright?" I heard my most loyal friend ask which made me face him.
"Jackson. I didn't even see you come in here." I told him as I was still not really calm because of the feeling that just caught me. He raised an eyebrow and I knew that he already figured something was up.
"You have been lost in your thoughts a lot recently. Is there something I should know about?" He asked me, and now I couldn't help it and had to tell him. He obviously knew it already.
"I get these weird feelings all the time ever since Taehyung came back from earth. And now, since you caught Yoongi, it just became worse. Right now I had the feeling something really wasn't okay. I feel the presence of something that doesn't belong here and that is not the two angels. Well if Taehyungs life is dear to himself than it only should be one Angel by now." I explained Jackson, and he seemed uneasy with this information as well. I could see it in his eyes.
"Just ignore it, don't break your head too much about it. This is not like you." He said, obviously frustrated but that wasn't really making the situation any better. It almost seemed like that what I just said, made him even more anxious than me. Was I missing something? Maybe he was worried as well just didn't want me to know.
"I didn't want to ask you this, but could you maybe search the castle because it makes me really uneasy to think that there could be something out there that could be a threat for us." I asked him and he just roll his eyes. Well, it seemed like he really wasn't in the mood, but I could understand that, I wouldn't be either. Just as I was about to tell him it's fine and he should forget about it, he's eyes lit up and smile grew on his face.

 Just as I was about to tell him it's fine and he should forget about it, he's eyes lit up and smile grew on his face

"Of course I will do that for you. You are the boss after all." He said, after that, turned on his heels, and simply walked away. Well, that was easier than I thought. I wonder what made him change his mind. Most likely he was just looking forward to find something and destroy it. After all, this is what he was good at. Being evil.

Author Pov:

Jin and the guards were sneaking around in the castle really slowly and tried not to get anyone's attention. It was a good thing that it was night time and it was dark but by now they already realized that it didn't really matter what time it was because it was dark most of the time.
"What kind of place is this even?" One of the guards whispered to Jin as they were tiptoeing from one room to another. Jin didn't really have an answer to that because he didn't knew himself so all he did was shrug his shoulders. Every single room they entered looked lost. Only dark and ugly pictures were hanging on the wall but no furniture. It seemed like they were in the lost part of the castle. Well it was massive after all so no wonder some parts were just out of use.
"I heard something." Wonho suddenly stepped forward and placed his hand on Jins chest so he would stop walking.

" Wonho suddenly stepped forward and placed his hand on Jins chest so he would stop walking

Everyone stood still like a statue and even stopped breathing. Suddenly quiet and slow footsteps were heard which made them look for a hiding spot without thinking twice. They stepped back into the room they just came out of and quietly closed the door but let a small gap open so they could see who or what was coming. Jin peaked his head out as the footsteps became louder and he could see a figure coming from the corner. He needed to focus really bad but once he saw the blonde hair, white skin and wide shoulders he already knew who that was. Jackson. Just by the way he walked, it was obvious that it was him. So bigheaded and arrogant. They scooted more to the back and waited for Jackson to leave. Once he was out of sigh they finally let out a relieved breath and were able to breath normally again. They thought he didn't see them and they got away but the only thing they didn't calculate was that their scent was quiet strong...

 They thought he didn't see them and they got away but the only thing they didn't calculate was that their scent was quiet strong