what about a little chat

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! 🎊 🎄 I know I said I wouldn't post until next month, but I find myself BORED so uwu.

_______________________________

Today I walked in class earlier than usual, it is the last day of the week before Exams start on Monday.

I slouched in my chair, when I saw Yumeko walking in with Ryota.

"Hey y/n, what happened? Why didn't you attend Yuma's funeral," she asked, worried, "is something bothering you apart from Yuma's situation?"

I nodded and looked over to the window.

"I know we aren't so close like you and Mary are but I'm always here to listen to you. You can always come and speak to me," she finished and smiled.

"Thanks Yumeko, but I'm completely fine," I said getting up from my chair and walking towards the door.

"Y/n!!!" I heard Someone shout behind me. I turned to face Ryota who looked at me furiously, "What you did to Mary yesterday wasn't fair!"

I frowned at the stupid comment, "what did I do?"

"When she tried helping you yesterday you just left her there, and why does she keep helping you? Honestly! Are you so blind that the person that cares for you the most is right beside you!"

It shocked me that Ryota spoke up like this but what he is saying is bullshit. Ryota now approached me, and placed his hands on both of my shoulders.

"I don't understand where you're taking this," I simply said, as I felt his hand now tightening his grip and brought his head down.

"It's because you're dating the President, right?!!"

As soon as he said that, mumbling started among the students that were listening to this ridiculous drama Ryota has created. I was seriously not looking for such thing. If it weren't because Kirari still wants our relationship hidden I would proudly make it known to every student.

"That's why you treat Mary like shit, and you can't deny it, I saw you getting in the President's car," he continued, silently he started to sob.

"I don't know what you are even talking about, Ryota. But please don't make a fool of yourself," I said and pushed him away, as I started walking towards the door.

"Congratulations, you lost your only  group of friends!" He finished and passed me walking out of the class before I said something.

__________________________________

P.E classes started and I decided to walk slowly outside the building.

"Y/n?"

I turned around and met Mary who had her face down. I kept walking with my hands in my pockets.

"I'm talking to you, idiot!" She yelled and pulled me from my arm, making me face her.

"If you're going to talk to me, make sure to always make eye contact," I said and started waking again.

I was once more pulled by the arms. "Fine! Just—just hear me out, okay?" She said and lifted her gaze at me.

"Okay, let's walk while we talk—"

"It's private," she said, "let's go back to class, I can tell you there."

"Can't it wait?"

"No! It-it can't," she quickly responded.

I turned over to the guys who rushed outside, and then sighed, "Fine, let's make it quick."

She took my hand and walked me back to our class. She closed the door before she mumbled.
"Listen, Y/n, i don't know if you're or not— i don't know dating the President??—"