Curiosity

I finally published 😹
_______________________________

      I started to put on my blazer, as I watched her do her uniform as well. There was silence between us and it was a bit awkward.

'Does her mood swings or something?'

"Unfortunately.." she finally spoke, "I won't be able to take you home right now, I have something to do," she said, finishing up and walking towards me.

"There's nothing to worry about, I can walk home," I said, picking up my bag that was laying across the room, out of the blue.

"Pardon?" She said, with that intimidating voice again.

"I mean I can walk—" she cut me off by placing her finger on my lips.

"No," she said looking down at my lips, "You're going with me and then I'll take you home," she said opening the door.

I walked to the door and came out as Kirari locked the door. She suddenly slammed me against the wall, her hands roughly massaging my shoulder.

"Kira—" she placed her lips against mine, and before I gathered everything to process what just happened and place my hands on her waist, she pulled away.

" are we going to do this constantly?" I whispered.

She only chuckled as she led me out of the school.

Like always the limo was outside waiting, and I saw the girl with the mask in the passenger seat again. All I can think of right now if she is related to Kirari is some way. They seem alike somehow. This time I didn't bother to say evening, last time they didn't even answer.

In no time we arrived at a huge mansion. It doesn't surprise me, after all it's Kirari Momobami who am tagging along either way.

"I don't get why L/N has to be here. It's a family reunion," I heard a deep robotic voice say, it was coming from the Vice President, Kirari smirked and glanced over to me, and I looked away, I didn't know if it's wrong being around, for the Vice President.

"He's going because I said so," Kirari grinned as she walked inside and I followed her cold footsteps.

"Kirari...?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" She stopped walking and looked over to me.

"Are you sure I should be here?" I asked worriedly. I can imagine getting kicked out by her own family.

"Are you scared?"

I gulped, " a little."

She chuckled as she kept walking.

"Y/n," my name came out of Kirari's lips, "it's bold of you to assume that anyone dares to even look at you in a certain way within my presence."

I gulped. 'What she meant by that?'

We entered a room, and I saw left on a corner to wait while Kirari and the Vice President walked inside of another room within the same room.

I sat there for almost an hour, when I left a vibration inside my pocket.

It was a message from Mary.
______________________________
                             Tsundere💛

Y/n! Where are you? I'm with Yumeko in front of your house door!

                                                        I'm not home
Then where are you?!

________________________________

I decided not to answer, I slide my phone inside my pocket and finally heard Kirari's footsteps, she was coming out.

'Thank God cause I was starving!'

I got up, and she walked over to me and her hand ran over my shoulder, and over my neck.

"Let's take you home, shall we?" She said smiling in a very seductive way.

I nodded and let's say I was hoping to get a lil peck.

But instead she took my hand and led me outside, and it only took seconds to realise she stayed by the doorway, and I have given a few steps ahead.

I turned around to look at her, and I guess she could read me because she replied to my confused expression.

"Oh, I'm not going, my driver is taking you," my eyes widened, "it's not like he doesn't know your location." She finished.

I slowly walked back to her, and stood in front of her and realised that she took a step back and her hand against my chest as if pushing me away.

I stood confused.

"You got yourself a new pet after a very long time, Kirari." I heard some one say behind me, I couldn't breathe after the comment. I quickly turned around to see a girl with short black hair, sitting on a wheelchair. And a blonde girl behind her holding the handles of her chair.

"Kirar—" I was out off when Kirari only replied with a chuckle.

"I guess it was time,Terano," Kirari replied and smirked back to the black haired girl that sat on her wheelchair.

Kirari's response brought a frown to the girl's face known as Terano.

"I have request to leave him—"

"Alone?" Kirari said and giggled and looked back to me, "Go home, Y/n. I guess I have another business to take care of."

I frowned out of confusion and just thought that she wanted me to leave when I had a feeling she would not tell me what the hell was going on.

"Oh I forget he was still here, he shouldn't be listening to our conversation, am I right?" Kirari only glared at her and looked at me again.

"Y/n, I said go home" she demanded

"Kirari I want to know what she is talking about," I replied in a low voice.

"It's none of your concern," she replied coldly, "now go home."

I bit my lip in anger and nodded as I walked past the driver and out of the gates. I didn't turn back nor did she call me to stop walking.

I kept walking home. Something in me wants to know what that girl named Terano was saying.

It's clear that they were talking about me being her new pet and that I wasn't supposed to hear their conversation as if!

I finally reached home, it seemed like Mary and Yumeko had left, and that's perfect I need some time alone.

Plus I hate Mary being overprotective, I don't understand her reasons, but her overprotectiveness can be annoying at times.

________________________________
Sorry for the late update, classes told me DIE! Lmao it's really stressing. :(