That kirari Momobami

"Yes" I whispered, her eyes deeply staring into mine, her face just an inch far. She even stopped chuckling, "Kirari, would you—"

The next thing I knew was she shutting me up by pressing her lips against mine, the sweet flavour dissolved once more in a kiss. The gasps between our lips provoked a greater intensity. I held her body tightly against mine, the impassion traveled through my body.

"Kirari—" I whispered.

"Sssh," she hushed me, I could feel how each button of my blazer was being unbuttoned.

How she dismantled my uniform without breaking the deep passionate kiss. Until she broke the kiss I realised her shirt was also unbuttoned.

I held her so close, and one thing she made sure of, she made sure that this time there was so much passion. Unlike the first time we got like this. The way her chest was against mine, I could even feel the lace of her brassiere pressing on me.

My lips slowly traveled down her neck, slightly touching her skin, until I found the perfect place for a love mark. I brought down my head, I clearly felt how she tilted her head enough to give me some pace. I made sure that this hickey could be seen, I pressed down on collarbone, whilst her nails dragged on my back.

I lifted and carried her to the couch, but like always she fights to stay on top. Just cause I feel she won't be teasing me anymore, I won't mind her controlling at the moment.

Her soft lips gently placed down on my chest, leaving behind marks every time it touches my skin. I slide her white shirt down from her shoulders. Having a better reveal of her black brassiere. Soft whimpers left her when I pressed my lips against the skin of her chest, her hand pulled me against her harder. I couldn't breathe but at the moment it didn't matter.

Laid her down on the couch, and got on top of her, still kissing near her collarbone.

As hard As I can hear her trying to fight the moans that escape her, I could feel her begging me to continue. Just as I tried to lift my head up I felt the sudden pull from Kirari, who didn't plan to let me go as yet.

She kept me down against her chest, while her leg wrapped around my hip, and the other rubbing against my thigh. I've been in this situation before, and I know what she is planning on doing.

I chuckled, "I am not falling for this same game again, you should know better than to have the same technique to try and dominate me," I whispered near her neck, as I pushed myself now perfectly between her thighs.

Kirari only chuckled in response and in seconds she had thrown away my shirt somewhere, for now it just didn't matter. I suddenly felt her hands touching all over my chest. Her legs had me locked down to her. I now understand why she just chuckled, even if she's not on top of me, she's still trying to dominate me from underneath me!!

But oh god, isn't it working. I tried fighting back by kissing her neck but I couldn't move. The way she touched me made me feel so weak. I saw her smirk devilishly, I knew she did something else, I then saw her pull something.

My belt?!!

She already had my zipper down too?! Her lips didn't even touch me, and I had already started shivering. She managed to get on top of me. I felt so weak under her power, not that it matter.

She came down to bite my chest, but I pulled her up back to me, and quickly took the lace of her brassiere between my teeth.

"You won't win, not today," I said, floundering the intense dominance that wanted to drown me.

"Not a very smart move, I must say," she said, smirking, as she slid her brassiere's lace down her arm. I gulped as I realised that if I pulled the lace I would reveal her naked breast. I stood frozen. Just many thoughts ran through my mind.