To be the first and only

"Kaichou!" Sayaka's voice followed along, making kirari step aside a little. I guess here is where I show my dominance, I slightly pull Kirari by her hand back close to me. I saw the glare of Sayaka, as she stood next to Yumeko. It was a darn surprised to even see Runa with them, her surprised expression was priceless. Runa even stopped sucking her sweet.

"We were finding you everywhere," Ryota declared, awkwardly observing me. Mary on the other hand scowled at Kirari.

"I thought we were finding the president!," Sayaka said looking at Ryota and back to me.

"Sorry we didn't mean to bump into you guys like that," Yumeko added, her palms in her glowing pinkish cheeks as she smiled.

"I told ya, the president wasn't kidnapped, Sayaka... unless..," giggled Runa looking at me, and stucked her sweet inside her mouth, "you all searched everywhere for nothing, and what is unforgivable is that you all dragged me along!"

"I figured," Mary said, crossing her arms and looking away.

"Sorry, it was Mary's idea to drag you along," Yumeko added.

"Wasn't it Sayaka's idea to find the President?" Ryota added nervously.

They all seemed to be lying about something.

"Anyways....Y/n... y/n..." teased Runa giggled, and elbowing my hip, "So.. you and the pres..," I looked down at her with a playfully frown, whilst she only kept teasing by bringing up and down her eyebrows and smirking.

I could feel Sayaka's eyes on me, but I pretended to not see her.

"Now, now, Runa. You'll make him nervous," Kirari added with a chuckle that followed.

I turned over to look at her and glare playfully, and she gave me a wink in return.

"Are you both really flirting in front of us after what-we saw?!"

Everyone turned their attention to Mary, who gave such a comment.

I could feel Kirari holding me tightly and chuckled.

"My, my, who would've thought," Kirari whispered, with a slight snicker, facing down.

Mary frowned when she heard Kirari. I felt my hand released, when I lifted my gaze, kirari was lifting Mary chin. Her eyes staring into hers.

"For such a comment, I suppose y/n didn't tell you," Mary stood still, her eyes opened wide, her body started to tremble, "that I forbid him to have any connection with you," kirari words sounded impassive but somehow it gave me goosebumps, and I can tell i wasn't the only one who did.

Everyone stopped moving at the unexpected sentence that came out from Kirari's lips.

"What? Y—you can't do that!" Mary exclaimed, stepping back from kirari.

"Shame, It's been said," Runa added and started laughing. This girl loves chaos.

"y/n?" Mary said looking at me, dejected. I looked down to avoid eye contact but my darn eyes lifted and looked at her.

Mary kept staring at me waiting for me to reply, but I refused to even try. I ran out of words, after all I chose to be a pet.

Sayaka slowly nodded, frowning at me, like if I did something wrong.

Kirari only chuckled and turned to look at me as if asking if I'll go with her or stay.

I nodded and I slowly followed kirari and Runa to the Student council room. Sayaka slightly pushed her shoulder against mine to catch up with Kirari.