Disoriented

It was dark, your house looked like those which were destroyed in wars and battles. Half of your house was blended with the woods somehow, from the kitchen you can see the tall trees and how the floor was covered with wet. The walls were covered with damps.

"You're useless!" Your dad spat on your face and took you from your shirt's lapels, before he pushed you hard against the wall. He hit you in your stomach and threw you down from the stairs. You rolled down and hit the wall,you immediately started to feel the pain on your back.

You lift your face up when a pair of heels stopped in front of you. You looked up and saw your mother's angry face as she held a knife. You got up, stumbling as you bumped into someone. Before you turned around, the person pushed you.

"Watch where you're going, asshole!" Ryota exclaimed and clenched his fist. You frowned in complete confusion.

"Y/n-San!" That cheerful voice called you out. You quickly looked back to see her. She stood next to your mother, with an innocent smile.

You wanted to say something, but you couldn't. You were numb to walk away and even talk. All you felt was pain, physically and emotionally yet you didn't shed a tear or anything.

Suddenly a slap shook you off your thoughts.
"You are daydreaming on me, you idiot!" Mary exclaimed.

You frowned, confused and turned around and bumped into someone again. A girl covered in blood, the repulsive smelled coming from her almost made you puke.

"It's your fault," she murmured, you immediately recognised Yuma's voice, "it's your fault I'm now dead!" She screamed, and started to vomit a dark substance.

Terrified, you shook your head as you forced your eyes to open. Your eyelids were so heavy, you gave a sudden inhale and felt an enormous strain down your chest.

"Ah!! Oh my goodness! Y-you're awake!" The nurse exclaimed and quickly approached you while you tried to fully open your eyes.

You wanted to move but felt weak.

"D-don't try to move just yet! Goodness this is such good news!," she turned you sideways and uncovered a small bottle, "here- open your mouth." She said and brought the spoon a pinkish liquid towards your lips as she managed to make you swallow it. You frowned at the disgusting taste.

_____________________________

"The school is upside down, and I love it!" Yumeko exclaimed as she squeezed her left breast, "I can't get enough of this feeling!"

"Y-yumeko stop! everyone is watching," Ryota exclaimed.

"I want to gamble with the president already —so badly!" Yumeko exclaimed as she observed the platinum haired president making her twentieth opponent fall deep into despair.

"Now, Jabami," Kirari said quietly, extending her hand towards yumeko, "I'm ready when you are."

Yumeko's eyes brightly sparkled, "I am ready right now!"

Kirari smirked as she approached the room behind the tall doors, Her desire to risk it all with Yumeko has now become reality. She wants yumeko to fall completely, even toss her out of the academy. She could easily do so, but she was looking forward to gamble her out instead. Yumeko still smiles at her after knowing what she did behind her back, and it irritated Kirari . The only way yumeko can be thrown out of school is if she is going to bet...

"My entire beloved academy," Kirari suggested and grinned.

Yumeko's eyes were already glowing with amusement, "sounds amazing!" She said beneath her breath.