𝗕𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 

赤面

You've opened your eyes as you sat up yawning and stretching, you felt well rested.

It was odd...how come you've slept well? That's when your eyes shifted quickly to the time. It was 7:56 AM.

"Ah shit!" You exclaimed and quickly got out of bed and slid into your uniform.

Having no time to get a look at the mirror, you took your bag and swung it over on your shoulder and walked out the door as fast as you could. That moment, it didn't matter if you were still struggling to push your other foot in your shoe.

"Are you going to eat?" You heard my mother ask as you rushed down the stairs.

"Sorry mom, gotta go, I woke up late. Bye!!" You said running out of the door. Since the school bus left long ago, you just jumped in any taxi to get there. Arriving there, you didn't even wait for the taxi driver to fully stop as you quickly got out of the taxi. You don't even remember how much money you gave the driver.

You quickly ran to the school's bathroom, trying to fix your messy hair and attire.

'There! Good as new' You thought go yourself as you grabbed your bag and came out of the bathroom running down the halls to get to class.

And the worst thing that can happen on a bad day... happened. You accidentally bumped into someone.

You heard a female groan, and it made you feel more bad.

I looked back to the person, whose papers fell from her hands. You've probably hurt her just now.

"I'm so sorry, I was in a hurry and—" you tried your best to gather her papers. But you were panicking and it got worse when you accidentally stepped into some papers. Your shoes, leaving footprints over them.

"I- I am so— please forgive me I-" You were then cut off.

"Enough of your apologies!" She scolded, making you swallow your words.

"Listen, I really didn't mean to," You tried convincing her that you really didn't mean it.

"It's fine! Get to class now, I can handle it!" She said a bit harsher.

"It's y/n, btw-" You said smiling, extending out a hand to greet her. You don't wish to leave her upset.

She raised an eyebrow, showing a numb expression, "yes, I know." She replied leaving your hand hanging. You nodded and remained silent and the situation was now getting awkward.

Your eyes then had the chance to observe her appearance, she had this beautiful long and rare dark violet hair colour. It was pretty unique, and she was shorter than you, maybe that's why you did see her when you bumped into her.

"...and you are...?" You asked when someone else answered the question.

"Sayaka?" The most soft and calm voice you've heard interrupted.

You turned around to see from whom such voice was coming from. You were stunned, the female was as beautiful as her voice was.

Quickly, the dark violet haired female got up from the ground, dusting off her skirt as she replied, "Yes, Madam PPresident?"

Of course, it was the President. You only knew her by her name, Momobami Kirari. She looked way more flawless than the comments you'd usually hear on campus. You now see what all students love talking about.