"I love you"

I think it's the first time I make a 2nd POV on here
       __________________________

"What? Are you hearing yourself? We're talking about poisoning someone!" Terano exclaimed.

"Uh yeah—" Miyo said with duh facial expression

"Don't forget what type of person Kirari is, she's not doing anything if you don't gamble for it, What if Y/n's life doesn't matter as much as gambling?" Terano kept exclaiming.

"Well, we uh- give him the antidote yourselves I guess?" Miroslava said and looked over to the others who giggled silently.

"How long until the poison actually kills him?"  Terano asked.

"That depends which of my two favourite poisons I wish to use. Let's say Approximately, five minutes and the other is ten minutes or so," Miyo replied as she sat down next to Rin.

"That's too much time, within five minutes Kirari can think of something to help Y/n without even gambling anyone," Yumi said and looked at Terano who just kept thinking.

"No, let's stick with the four minutes one, I doubt this will work—"

"Now that's what I wanted to hear, Terano," Rin said and laughed.

"But we'll see first how he handles the election."

"Now this is an important info the President would like to hear," Runa chuckled softly so that she wouldn't be heard and licked her lollipop. she stepped away from the slightly opened door from the meeting room of the momobami clan.

She playfully started hopping her way out of the scene, just laughing evilly, knowing she has something important to share. How small and innocent she looks, but inside her mind there's a chaotic land, just filled with mischief.

2nd P. POV

Classes were now done, but the election continued. You had already finished your two exams. It's chaos all around you at the moment, everyone quickly doing whatever in their exam papers just to quickly rush out to gamble.

You had random students challenging you to a game, which they all lost. It's been a while since you had gambled, and you've almost forgotten how good it feels.

You had gathered 55 votes so far, and the thought of gaining up to 100 sounds exhausting.

You kept walking around, watching people gambling and losing. You didn't know where to go or whom to hang out with, but you're okay being alone for a—while. You haven't seen Kirari since you saw her leave. Your brain naturally starts thinking about her, like you have nothing else to do but that. You sighed and saw Runa hoping and swinging, with about 4 lollipops in her mouth, as she headed upstairs.

"Runa!!" You called out, walking up to her.

"Hey y/n, how are you hanging up with the election?" She asked and giggled as she kept hopping up the stairs.

"Don't you think it's a horrible idea? I mean it's exam week and the elect—"

"Is that what you are really concerned about?" She asked, squinting before she laughed.
Damn her laughs cute and annoying at times- that's what you think.

"Why are you hanging out alone? Where is yumeko and the others?"

From all questions why that. You sighed and shrugged your shoulders. "I guess, I am hanging around alone for today— or maybe every other day," you said, shoving your hands in your pockets.

She turned to look at you and playfully patted your arm, "well, you can hang out with me, I need to kick midari and the others out of the student council," she offered, giggling as she took out all four sweets out of her mouth.