The Resume

It's been a week and a half,  you've recovered fully, at least you felt like it. You pulled down your tie neatly, as you finished getting dressed for school, you were nervous like it was your first day in a new year.

A part of you didn't want to go but you had to anyway.

"Are you ready?" Kirari whispered near your ear as you stood in front of the mirror. You nodded in response.

"How are you feeling?"

"Nervous," you replied and sighed, "it will be so embarrassing. What they'll say? Look it's the guy that got crashed in front of school and was in a coma for a week."

She chuckled and pressed her fingertips on your shoulder, from behind you, "If you keep creating scenarios in your head like that, you'll go crazy." Her fingers tracing down your arm and tangled them with yours.

You only scoffed, and you walked back to the bed and picked up your school bag, "I don't even wanna see Yumeko and the rest."

"Hmm? Interesting, why is that?" she asked, hoping you'd confessed something but honestly even you forgot what happened with Yumeko.

"I- just don't want to," You replied and turned around when you were roughly pushed down on the bed, forced to lay on your back.

"What was that for?" you exclaimed. Her blue nails tracing up your thighs as she crawled up on you slowly. Her fingers went up to your chest and slowly tighten around your neck. You quickly held her wrist to stop her but she pinned your hand down with her other free hand.

"S-stop, What are you doing?"

"Just want you to make something clear to you," she muttered, as her knee travelled up between your thighs, "you are to avoid any interactions with Yumeko."

You were tired of doing what she says, she's been telling you what to do and what not to do ever since you woke up and it was heating your head up.

"What's your problem with Yumeko now? First it was Mary, now Yumeko who's next? Rirka?!"

Her cold hand let go of your neck just to give you a burning sting across your face. Her finger stamps would be seen in your left cheek as it started to get red after the slap. 

You quickly held your face and glared up to her, "What's wrong with you?!"

"Don't ever speak out my sister's name in between our problems."

You took her from her waist and crossed her over next to you and crawled on top of her, "Problems? What problems?"

She instantly tried fighting from beneath you, you rolled your eyes and pinned her both hands down, "Tell me what problems, damnit! what's you're problem? You're the one acting up strange and aggressive."

She smirked, her eyes staring at your lips as she bit her own.

"Are you even listening to me?!" you exclaimed, making her eyes look up back at yours.

She nodded while she lifted her legs between yours once more, "mhm, and your voice sounds so erotic." She teasingly tried to bite your lips but you move up a little causing her to fail.

"Kirari, I'm serious."

"Oh I am too," she whispered seductively before her knee slightly provoked your manhood. You started to feel tempted so you let go off her hands and stood up to look at your watch.

"Great, now we are late," You scoffed and looked over to her as she scanned you from head to toe, "Can you stop it, now?"

She shook her head slightly and chuckled, "Let's get going." You waited for her to get up and lead the way. Before she opened the door, she took you off guard and pushed you against the door.