The tea party can't wait

Im glad I am more active again! 👽
_______________________________

           I went back to class, Mary completely ignoring once again, so I returned her the favour. I'm done being scolded like a child, not even my mother, I swear.

Classes were over, and I walked past Mary and the others.

"Y/n!" I heard yumeko shout from behind, I stopped walking but I didn't turn around.

"What is it Yumeko?" I asked, dragging the words out.

"I planned to get ice cream with Ryota this evening. I figured you'd like to come," she said in the cheerful mood.

'Is that girl ever off mood?'

"Not today, I have things to do." I said and kept walking.

"Oh well, it's you who will be missing out i guess," she really thought that I'd be convinced.

I chuckled and kept walking.

I was on my way to the Student Council Room when I heard small noise wheels behind me.
I stopped and before I turned around she spoke.

"Just the person I was looking for," I slowly turned around, for I heard this voice somewhere.

I was face to face with the girl in the wheelchair from last time, Terano, and her presence brought a slight frown to my face.

"Y/n, was it?" She asked and the blonde girl smiled behind her.

"Yes, and you must be Terano," I replied exhausted of having to talk with such people.

"I would like to have a word with you"

"Sorry, but I have something to-"

"Kirari can wait, my tea party with you can't." She cut me off, very bold and clear.

I gulped at her response.

_______________________________

She led me into an empty room near the Student Council Room, so I wasn't far from where I had to go. Just the fact that I'll be late and Kirari might kill me.

We sat in front of a table, while the blonde haired girl served us tea.

"I wanted to see you, because I'm now aware of how close you are with Kirari," Terano said, taking a sip of her tea.

"Why you're concern about it," I replied, taking a sip of the warm tea as well.

"It's for your own good to hear what I need to say, listen, Kir—"

"Kirari...Kirari...Kirari.. that's all I hear everyday in this school. Everyone suddenly talks about her like if she's some monster, everyone suddenly warning me about her. Like a bunch of  jealous kids," I interrupted her.

She frowned and quickly replied, "Because what they say it's true—!"

"Then why tell me until now, when I'm becoming a lot closer to her. Why not warn me since day one?!" I exclaimed and stood up, "We are done here!" I said walking angry to the door.

"Are you really going to let her use you like this? Look at yourself, you're already wrapped around her finger," she declared.

I looked down to the doorknob but sighed and decided to turn over to her.

"What do you mean 'use me'?" I asked disturbed.

"She plays with people's emotions like she plays poker cards, am not surprised you don't see how she gambles others' dignity, while you blindly still stick around her." Her words were calmed but sharp.