Happy 1 Bday MBE

HAPPY ONE YEAR MBE! And A KIND THANK YOU TO 104K READS!!

Welp it's more like a happy one year to the first two chapters than the completed book. But anyhoo, Oct 19, 2020 i wrote down my first fanfic and my first chapter of MBE.

From this update I decided to share with you a fun fact list SKSKSK of how MBE was supposed to flow but instead got edited a lot along the way.

MBE FACTS

[aka fail plots]

FACT 1

[The chapter entitled "A girl's Story'] We, yes we as in Me and my friend aka my so called 'editor'. Well Y/n was supposed to be scared after hearing the story of Mayumi and try avoiding Kirari instead of questioning her about it. But then It wouldn't make sense since Y/n was plotted to become a clingy person towards Kirari and loves her unconditionally.

FACT 2

Yuma was unintentionally added to the story. But to show how far Kirari was willing to go, we inserted someone who was close to Y/n. and we called her "THE EX".

FACT 3

Yumeko was not placed as a close friend to Y/n because Y/n was supposed to be Yumeko's love interest. But being the type of person we know yumeko is, we decided that Mary seemed to be more of the character fit to fall for Y/n and truly care for him.

FACT 4

The kiss scene with Mary was supposed to be Y/n to do the move on Mary, because he knows about Mary's feelings. This couldn't happen, for we know how loyal Y/n is to Kirari, and if that was removed Kirari wouldn't have seen anything special in him.

FACT 5

Though Kirari was seen as the antagonist at first; i planned for Kirari to be the main antagonist throughout the whole story and to the end. Where she would damage y/n and force him to be around holding onto the agony until he commits suicide. But my friend didn't like it, so instead we decided to show her sadism in some chapters and show that she truly cares for him in others.

FACT 6

"Temporary Memory Loss" that would last maybe a week, was supposed to be the result of the crash instead of "Coma"'. But it would make the story a lot more difficult because Kirari just starting to gain real feelings towards him, and this event would have made her lost feelings for him quick [yk because she wouldn't have seen the same person in him] and Y/n wouldn't care because he wouldn't have remembered. So we said: NO <3

FACT 7

Jun was supposed to be beaten to death by bullies that Kirari would have order to, instead of commiting suicide. Just to show the audience once again that Kirari was a walking red flag but .. it didn't happen.

FACT 8

y/n's father was supposed to have been killed by Kenzo. But it would have caused an intense problem between Y/n and Kirari, if Y/n would have found out. Once again... project... FAILED.

FACT 9

Miyo wasn't supposed to have died... well maybe..later. She was supposed to avenge her sister by killing Y/n and then have Kirari kill her. But yk my friend was like: ENOUGH KILLING... i know, I know, i just wanted Y/n dead and Kirari depressed, i am sorry. ToT.

FACT 10

Some chapters were not proof read because i couldn't wait for 1-2 days for my friend to do edit it... so i uploaded it anyhoo >-<

Author's fun fact:

Although they were books like 'kakegurui x male reader' i didn't see any specific character x male reader from the fandom, just females. So I was like: I want to experiment something... So I came up with a Kirari x male reader. At first I wasn't sure but a friend I know encouraged me to do so, since there weren't many male reader books in kakegurui.

I am happy with the results, I'm glad to read messages and comments that you enjoyed this book. I really thank you all for it.