Silent tears

You entered back to the bedroom and quickly started packing up some clothes inside your school bag. Frustrated, confused, shocked, just drowned in disbelief.

"What are you doing?" She yet questioned.

"What does it look like?" You answered and started to put on your tennis, "Do you really expect me to just come back to sleep camly after everything?! If so, you're really insane!"

"Y/n- you need to understand I was doing was to-"

You had the power to cut her off with just a finger that you lifted, "I can't talk about this with you right now. I'm leaving with my mother and I don't want you to send your men after us," You declared and walked over to get your bag.

"Can you just let me explain?"

"Explain? Explain what?! It's obvious you're crazy, having my mother tied inside your own damn basement!" you paused, shaking your head in disbelief for a second then proceeded, "have you gone mad?!" You exclaimed and walked towards the door when your shirt was roughly tugged from behind.

"Y/n, I simply did what I did to protect what's mine, I meant it when I said I have no regrets."

"Protect me?" You scoffed, "From what?!" You exclaimed, "Tell me why I shouldn't be the one protecting myself from you?!"

"Do I have to remind you, myself, who took care of you all this time?" She said, brushing her thumb over your lips, "Honestly, Y/n."

You removed her hand from your face, "What did she even do to you? Answer that."

"You don't get it, do you? I did what I had to do to protect you, Y/n L/n," She stepped closer to you and pushed you against the closed door.

"What even were your fucking intentions with her?!"

"I was about to discover that before you unexpectedly showed up," she answered, calmly.

Millions of thoughts filled your mind. Was she capable of hurting someone physically? Maybe to the extreme of being capable of murdering with her bare hands?!

"You've lost your mind," You muttered and turned around to exit the bedroom and ran down the stairs, outside the mansion, where the security guards held your mother.

"Let her go! She had enough!" You exclaimed and quickly pulled her from the guard, making the guard pull out his gun at you, "What? You'll shoot me?"

"Bring down your gun, or you'll get in trouble. This kiddo is Miss Momobami's little lover," the next security guard warned with a provocative grin, as the other lowered his gun.

"That's right, but that still doesn't give him the right to do whatever he feels like," You heard a familiar voice, immediately making you frown. It was Kirari's personal driver, and oh, how you started to hate his guts. You then saw Kirari walking out the mansion, and you waited for her to approach closer.

"Kirari, let her go or I'll never forgive you for this," You spoke with frustration as Alika just stood by scared.

Your words seemed to have stroked her harder than you thought, she looked at you for a while and then simply nodded to Kenzo.

Kenzo nodded and ordered one of the securities to open the gates for you.

You started to walk out, pulling Alika from her arm when Kenzo stepped in front of you, preventing you from crossing. You gave him a glare as he just grinned and looked back at Kirari.

"What? You asked to let her go, didn't you? You're not going anywhere," She said and smirked.

You turned around just to see kenzo pushing Alika out and then closed the gates.