fight ends, challenge begins

[late update, sorry >.< idk if i rechecked grammar and so on but like it's 3k words and i'll dye reading this trash]

"Round 3! Yumeko's up!" Runa exclaimed.

"I have so many votes- it'll be a waste if i don't use them, right Y/n?" Yumeko smiled innocently, "I bet 50 chips."

You only had 90 chips left, surely she wanted you to use them at the max. You don't wanna be pressured by Jabami, no one will force you to do whatever they like.

So this decision is what you wanted to take, "All in!" You exclaimed, pushing all your chips at the centre.

A small moan of pleasure left Yumeko as she started touching herself inappropriately, in front of everyone. She doesn't get embarrassed at all doing these things and that was very worrying.

"all in!" Yumeko said, risking every last chip she owned as she lifted her cards and grinned, "I have three Aces," Yumeko said.

You couldn't read her, you can't read her, how can anyone read a compulsive gambler?

Three aces...you found it impossible.

"Yumeko," you called her attention, "If I remember clearly, in your previous hand you had an ace. There is 1% chance that Runa would hand over to you three aces, unless you were cheating...but I know for a fact that you're not the one to cheat and I've known Runa for a certain amount of time, if someone's cheating and it's allowed she won't say anything."

Runa looked at you and nodded her head as backing you up."All this time Runa just shifted the cards once or twice that only means there's a 1% chance you're lying," You looked at your cards and over to Yumeko and smirked, "I'm certain that a deck contains 4 aces, isn't that right?"

Yumeko's cheeks grew insanely red, as she squeezed her breasts by hugging herself. She closed and opened her eyes slowly looking up at you, "to be caught in such a lie.." she bit her lips, "could it be? That you're that ruthless?"

She confessed she did have three aces....but she didn't confess directly. That was exactly what you wanted, an indirect confession, and Yuemko doesn't seem to think clearly when she's basically touching herself in the middle of a match.

You smirked and fixed your tie, "I won't doubt."

Yumeko quickly stopped, "huh?" she made an O shape with her lips as she cutely blinked, stunned.

"Showdown!" Runa said, with an evil smirk. You only sat there, calm, hoping you won this crap.

Yumeko started blushing hard again, "I think we would make a beautiful supernova together, y/n," she looked at you and smirked, revealing her cards.

________

"Did....did you hear that?!!?! Did you hear what Yumeko-Senpai just said?!!!" Itsuki cried, shaking Mary's head, "was that a confession??!!!! Was it??!!"

Mary's eyes just twitch, "I...."

Ririka, who sat next to Mary, looked over to Ryota, the shadow of the locks covering his eyes as he released a sudden and strange aura.

Itsuki and Mary looked at how disappointed Ryota was, it was the very first time he had such a cold aura around him like this.

"Ryota....are you ok?" Itsuki asked, worriedly.

"He's probably crushed, just give him a break," Kaede spoke, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Huh? How did you get here!" Itsuki exclaimed.