gamble|votes|gamble

You were both on the couch, as you laid your head on Kirari's lap. Two of you spending some time together before going out to gamble the whole student body to shreds.

"You know there's some things I just don't understand about you," she said quietly, tangling your hair locks around her finger.

"At least some, I on the other hand, don't understand you at all," you replied, making her chuckle softly.

You got up from her laps and looked at her, she was soft today, she was the only thing that wasn't miserable in your life and you finally got to hear the words you always wanted to hear.

"What you're thinking about?" She asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

"N-I- I'm just happy, and I wish time would only freeze so I can continue being here with you, once today is over, I don't get to see you until tomorrow," You replied looking down, tracing your fingers on the couch.

Your head was lifted gently, making your eyes meet hers once again.

"I don't think going home is a good idea, no, let me rephrase that. I don't want you to go home anymore, it's not safe over there," she said, making you slightly frown confused.

"What do you mean?"

Kirari let go off her chin and sighed, sitting up straight.

"I visited your parents today—"

"You wha—"

"Shh," she hushed you with her finger on your lips, "let me finish. Nothing happened, only your mother was there," your eyes widened, "no worries she took my words well," she finished and gave you an innocent smile which you know it wasn't.

"What did you do there, you know how crazy my old lady gets?"

Kirari giggled at your statement, "She looked more terrified than crazy. But that's not important, although you don't tell me, I know things. Until you start telling me about the things that happen to you, I'll start sharing the things I do to resolve them."

"Wha? Resolve?" You replied, still confused.

"Stop living with your parents as of today, trust me it'll resolve your problems," she said, tracing her finger down your lips.

"But—"

"You always have a place with me and you know that," her finger continued tracing down on your skin, down your neck and now down your chest.

Her touch made your breathing start to increase a little.

"You're saying you want me to-"

"Yes, I want you to come live with me," she said quietly, pulling you slowly closer to her, before she pushes you down on the couch, "besides— my place is empty, you might make a difference," she whispered, bringing her lips near your neck.

"To be honest, I love the idea," you replied before you placed your lips against hers. Your hands slowly unbuttoning her red blazer, while she made herself comfortable on your laps without breaking the kiss.

You had her white shirt half opened when someone stepped in. The both of you quickly got up, as Kirari hid behind you.

You quickly looked at the shocked expression of Sayaka and Runa.

"I thought you locked the door," Kirari whispered behind you, as she quickly started buttoning up her blazer.

"Wow, Totally was not expecting the bang bang," Runa said with her mouth wide open.

"Can you both just wait outside one second?" You said, and you swore that if you looked at Sayaka, her eyes would probably shoot you lasers.

"My apologies, love birds. You heard him, Let's go!" Runa said, pushing Sayaka outside. You quickly walked over to the door and locked it.