Fragrance of her skin

WARNING 🍋
____________________________

The first thing that came to mind when the Vice President said that was Kirari. I quickly rushed outside, leaving Mary behind.

I was almost about to run when I felt the strong and sudden tug on my blazer. I turned around quickly and saw the Vice President holding on to my blazer.

"The council room is not going anywhere," she said and let go off me and started walking calmly.

Does she really expect me to walk at her pace?! When the only thing I want is to know who wants to see me?

I sighed, "Who wants to see me,
Please tell me."

There was no answer.

"you don't speak much do you?" I asked again.

No answer.

"Do you have any idea where kirari might be? Or when she's coming back? I'm just asking since I've seen you with her everywhere,"I asked again, a bit nervous.

She didn't answer again and stopped walking.

"You know it's pretty obvious that you and Kirari are dating, but I am the least person to share with you about her whereabouts," she said, sounding rather forbidding.

"Did she tell you that?" I quickly asked, almost having a heart attack.

She nodded no and started walking again.

"Then who?" I kept asking.

"What kind of sister would I've been if I didn't notice," she said and I froze in place.

"S-sister? You're her sister?" I asked, still in shock.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed and covered my mouth as if there was anyone around to hear.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I asked, while removing her hand from my mouth, "am I the only one that knows?"

"Not the only one, but If it slips out, I'll know from who it did, so it's best if you zip it," She said and I gulped.

"Why is it a secret?"

"It's none of your concern," she replied and kept walking.

"Do you guys have similarities? Who's older? I bet you're gorgeous as we—"

I suddenly felt a hand that pulled me roughly from my collar.

"We are twins, with that it's enough for you to know," she said before letting me go roughly.

"Yea, but I don't know your na—"

"It's Ririka Momobami, now ENOUGH!" she exclaimed harshly.

I gulped and kept following until we reached the student council room.

As the Vice President opened the door I rushed in. My heart naturally started to pump uncontrollably. It was her, she was standing right there, smiling at the other members in the room.

I wanted to rush and just pull her into my arms, but I almost ran to her when I suddenly stopped. I wanted to hug her so bad, yes, but I couldn't. Not in front of the student council members.

But I couldn't help but walk to her quickly. My heart accelerates as I walk closer to her. My breathing started to get heavy.

"Y/n."

My heart stopped, I swear.
Her voice, the way she says my name makes me feel like no one else can.

My eyes met hers, I didn't even blink. I wanted to pull her into my arms so badly. I couldn't even speak.