A visit

Im looking forward to finish this book before my school gets HFIRJDKDIDIDKDJDJDJJD yk... 💀
______________________________

I was sleeping so wonderful, so nice and cozy until my alarm screamed for me to wake up, it was 6:30 am.

"Damn it," I whispered to myself, turning off my alarm as I got up to change into my uniform. I quickly went downstairs to find something to eat.

"mmm looks nice," I kept talking to myself as I took a bite of a cookie that was on the table.

I suddenly choke on it when I heard someone
ring on the doorbell.

"Who on earth would possibly be at my door this early." I said as I opened the door without even checking through the door's peephole. Which I would've done, I swear.

"Good Morning, I was hoping you were already awake!" Yuma said smiling with a bag of McDonald's in her hands.

"Guess what? I'm still sleeping so by—" I was about to close the door, when she pushed it and placed her foot in between to stop it.

"Hey! That's rude, you know, especially when I thought we could eat breakfast together!" She exclaimed, showing me the bag of McDonald's.

I looked down to the McDonald's bag, and looked over to my kitchen, and sighed.

"Fine," I brought my head down in defeat as I opened the door for her to enter.

"Yay!" She said smiling as she entered, "don't you feel chilly?"

"Uh no?" I said and slammed the door hard enough to close and walked over to the kitchen cabinet.

"So do you usually wake up this early? You're alone?" I heard her ask and took a seat.

"Yes I am alone and no I was just in the mood to wake up early," I replied as I made myself and Yuma some warm chocolate, and walked over to the table.

"Oh, thank you," she said and took the mug, "you can be in a sweet mode when you want to, don't you?" She said and giggled.

"I'm saving my energy for someone else," I said in a low voice while she shared our burgers.

"Oh," she hesitated before she asked, "how so? I mean, who possibly made you lose it besides me?" She giggled.

"Just someone.." I stared at my mug.

" is that someone the girl that asked me to do her the favour of not speaking to you again? You know the president" She teased and I just remained silent.

"Is she your girlfriend? If so, she damn made it clear huh"

I almost dived into a daydream when she snapped her fingers at me.

"Hey, your food" she stated, "it'll get cold and it won't be nice anymore," she took a bite of her burger.

I nodded as I started to eat.

"You didn't answer me." She said, taking a drink of her chocolate.

"Didn't answer wha—"

"I asked if she's your girlfriend," she kept looking at me.

"I- thinking of it, I'm not sure what we are-"

She burst into tears, covering her mouth and gave a sudden swallow, "Sorry, Sorry, I couldn't help —" she started laughing again.

"Ugh," I sighed as I finished up my breakfast.

"Don't get the wrong idea. It's that she told me to stop talking to you and she's not even your girlfriend," she giggled once more.