MBE2

THANK YOU 149k reads . you all are deeply appreciated <3 So as you all know, i finally but in some thought into it, and you know what i ended up agreeing to it. For this 149k reads i wanted to give y'all a teaser.. never done those but nonetheless, here I present you:

MBE2

𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳

Ever since the end of Hyakkaou Private Academy's presidential election,

nothing went back to normal.

"Y/n's romantic relationship with the president seems to have made the president seem weak before the eyes of the entire student body."

"Y/n-san, I introduce you to Lina, she's a new student."

"Oh sorry, and I'm Lina's brother, Ichiro."

"You're very loyal to your girlfriend, aren't you?"

"Fiancée, she's my fiancée." 

Everyone fell right back to the hands of Momobami Kirari.

"Nyahaha! Who ever said the prez was going to leave Y/n as president?" 

"What's with you and Ichiro?"

But this was just the beginning of another catastrophe.

"I've always liked people like you, Y/n. and I'd love to hear you when you cry."

"Y/n, when I leave, it's mandatory for you to take over. So show me... how will you rule?" 

The school will collapse 

"The entire student  body will shiver at just hearing my name."

"In front of you, stands your 106th Student Council President." 

A/N: Mbe2 has been decided, first chapter might drop anytime.. probs this weekend. If you guys are looking forward to read Bishamon x male reader, imma also be dropping a book but that'll be until next week or so.  uwu <3 take care y'all see ya when the chap drops.